Chapter 7

" Baron Nova......Essentially he's a pretty big deal. " Robert said as he stood in front of Julius' desk alongside Strider " The ones who attacked the Capital, there sent into two groups- as you know the Eye of the Midnight Sun were the main culprits and were the ones you rescued Asta from, the second group, although nameless currently, they seem to be the foundation or the spawning grounds for those creatures Jaden has fought." Robert explained " Gurongi is what those monsters are called right?" The Wizard King asked in which the two nodded in sinc " That is what Kagura told us " Strider replied " We know their strengths and their weaknesses are limited " Robert then went onto say " Luckily Nova's hideout doesn't seem to have any around, just regular mages of high caliber " He chuckled " Keep in mind Robert that they can appear to be like any of us, those creatures that is " Strider crossed his arms and sighed " That may be true, but they have an unique thing about them, on the back of their necks in the appearance of the people, they have odd tattoos resembling different animals, and that's how you know its Gurongi " Robert grinned " I see, well in any case this Nova fellow will have to be dealt with fairly soon, and with Captain Fuegoleon out right now we can't send Kagura or Leopold " Julius began thinking before Strider spoke " Don't be concerned about the cap, he already decided he's coming with us, besides I already have some candidates, although it'll be difficult getting them to work together " Strider narrowed his eyes " Then the best of luck to you both then " Julius smiled watching as they both vanished in a warp of light.

-------------------------------------------------

" Hey Nee-san! "

" Call me Captain "

"Sure thing Nee-San! Can I ask a question?"

" Go ahead.. "

" you've never accepted a male into the Blue Rose outside of errand boys how come....he is more special than the others "

Sol looked at the Blue Rose Captain; Charlotte as they walked down a market street of the Royal Capital, alongside a shorter male, a bit of messy white hair, light emerald eyes, dress in what some would call a delinquents clothing.

Charlotte looked at the boy watching as he only starred at a fruit stand as she turn back to Sol " He's a bit different from other men " She only said to Sol before feeling a small tug near her leather pouch which she glanced to see the boy pointi...

Charlotte looked at the boy watching as he only starred at a fruit stand as she turn back to Sol " He's a bit different from other men " She only said to Sol before feeling a small tug near her leather pouch which she glanced to see the boy pointing towards the fruit stand " Want something? " she blinked softly " Yes please....." he replied rather quietly odd for his appearance; Charlotte had nodded to him and watched as he went forward and bought himself an apple before coming back to her side quickly. Sol had starred rather amazed as if the boy were like a pup and couldn't stay away from his mother for too long but she still didn't understand why this boy was so special in her captains eyes. Charlotte only watched the boy begin to eat the apple, watching eyes his eyes slightly widen in delight " Is it good?" Charlotte asked and the boy nodded quickly " That's good " she sighed just a bit before seeing a warp of light appear in front of her and her two subordinates, revealing to be Strider and Robert " Yo " Strider saluted " What do I owe you two the visit " she starred " Nothing really we just need your precious little child " Strider pointed at the boy " And we need you as well " he pointed his other finger at Charlotte which she blinked " I ref-" " Yoink~" Robert was instantly behind Charlotte and the boy beside her quickly grabbing them and teleporting back beside Strider " Sol be a good girl and don't cause any trouble " Strider said before the four of them disappeared which Sol blinked a couple of times before shouting " GET BACK HERE WITH MY NEE-SAN! "