Chapter 6.5

" Focus.....listen for the steel.....mold it..... become it's guide......then make it real " Asuramaru had spoke while he watched Kagura from behind: the two were in the plane in which he and Susanno lived, training Kagura in the art of Asuramaru's magic, weapon creation. Kagura had his eyes closed as a small ripple in the air was beside him, and stuck his hand inside, slowly pulling out a lance this time, which made Asura smile " Your getting the hang of this a lot faster than I thought " he giggled and Kagura opened his eyes and starred at the lance before watching it vanish " Yeah, well I'm not sure how to explain it.....when I used try to attempt this alone, I could only ever create a singular blade then going onto being able to manifest Zabimaru " he said " But hearing your voice guide me....it helps " Kagura said as he starred his hand. Asuramaru was taken aback by what he heard but nonetheless smiled before said " Stand " he said " Huh? " Kagura looked back rather confused " just stand up baka! " he hurried his host who just blinked and stood, facing Asuramaru, starring down towards him due to the obvious height difference. Asura had summoned his katana as held it flat across his hands " It's time you were able to use what my grimoire held just for my host, my sword....my life" he said as Kagura starred at the Black steeled katana with its light green edge. He nodded and took the katana from Asura's hands into his own, examining the blade entirely before storing the blade in a ripple beside him " Hm....it seems we've been getting missions left and right " Kagura sighed " I'm definitely taking a break after wards " he chuckled which Asura giggled

-------------------------------------------------

" Two four-leaf clover grimoires...." the Wizard King; Julius, had starred out the window behind his desk " Yuno......and Borsalino....hm, quite interesting, I'm rather curious about those two " he smiled to himself " The strongest three-leaf clover grimoire, owned by Aokiji...cousin to the Silvas" he then gave a widened smiled " Then there's Asta and Kagura- perhaps I should call him by the name he's been known by those who dear him, hm, Akainu. Both those boys wield five-leaf clover grimoires.....both rather strong physically yet it seems Akainu himself hasn't master his magic skills, he also wields unimaginable power..." he spoke to himself and narrowed his eyes as he starred through the window " Well it'll seem I'll get to see more of those two soon "

-------------------------------------------------

" Just come out "

" B-B-But i-its e-embarrassing! "

" Aello, you can't be shy around women "

" B-But I-I never worn a-anything before!"

Nebra's eyes twitched she clenched her fist as she could only imagine the things Strider could've done with Aello and her innocence ' Hehehe ' was all she could imagine on the tired bastards face.
" U-Um Nebra-Sama..." Aello poked her head out from the dressing room within the clothing store " Yes Aello?" She starred at the shy woman's face " T-This u-um...." Nebra narrowed her eyes " What is it? " she replied " My chest hurts " she had a teary expression " Did you put the wrong bra on?! " Nebra quickly jumped up from her chair " W-Whats a bra?! " Aello blinked and Nebra only had looked to the side ' I'm not sure if I'm protecting innocence or losing all sense of reason ' Nebra had opened quickly moved the curtain out the way before moving it back into place just as fast as she entered the changing room " Eek!" Aello covered her clothed body and crouched, facing away from Nebra " Aello.....your not naked.....why are you covering yourself like you are?" She asked " U-Um...K-K-K-Kiji t-told me that o-o-only he could l-l-look a-a-at my bad i-in p-p-p-private" Aello quickly stuttered as she replied with faint blush across her cheeks which Nebra's eye twitched once more ' DAM IT STRIDER! ' Nebra sighed " We're both women Aello, and clearly you have inexperience with things you should know, so I will have to teach you " Nebra sighed and Aello only starred at her and nodded just a little bit knowing a woman would have to teach her about womanly things " Undress yourself so we can start we can start from the beginning " Nebra said and Aello nodded, stripping from the dress she had put on, taking it off carefully with Nebra's help. " First for your underwear! " Nebra said as she helped Aello place on a pair of panties first then moved onto fitting different bra sizes over Aello's bare breasts, soon settling with a double c bra " it may tighten your chest up just a bit..." Nebra had fitted the blue haired beaut's breasts into the bra, but unfortunately for Aello, Nebra's finger so happened to graze over Aello's nipple by chance causing the girl to let out a very quiet noise which made Nebra's eyes widened " P-Please don't be too rough...." Aello whispered which that tone of voice coming from such an adorable person caused even Nebra to begin bleeding from her nose " Strider you lucky bastard....."

-------------------------------------------------

Strider yawned as he sat up on a couch in the lounging room where the Crimson Lion would be if they were taking a break which was rare " Huh where am I? " he looked around before sighing softly " that's right,....I forgot" he stood up and cracked his neck just a bit " I wonder where Cap is..." He walked out the room and down the hall, wondering when everything would be back to normal with the place. Wandering the halls he soon to came along to see a rather pleasant sight from a window. Peering outside, he caught glimpse of Kagura training with Leopold, truly showing a brotherly bond the two which made Strider simply chuckle a bit. Before he thought " I wonder how Aello is fairing with lil' Ms. Sass. " Strider had sighed and relaxed his muscles " No No, I shouldn't worry about her, she's fine " he told himself before hearing the sound of light warping behind him " Strider, I looked into THAT problem for you " Robert said from behind him which Strider turned and faced him " Alright then, what's the news? "