Chapter 2 part 1

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙱𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚞𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍, 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.....

" What exactly are we doing?" Kagura asked as he walked a dirt trail with Leo and Fuegoleon, which the eldest responded " We have a simple task of dealing with some beasts that got a little too close to a nearby village" Fuegoleon replied " And said village is close to the noble realm " he added " Perfect " Kagura sighed " This will be the perfect opportunity to show off my capabilities!" Leo exclaimed " as well for Jaden" Fuegoleon chimed in " I'd rather not fight these creatures if you two are more than capable of defeating them " Kagura stated " Are you wussing out?" Leo smirked " Your childish taunting isn't going to work runt" Kagura shot back

" Who you calling a runt?!"

" OBVIOUSLY You!"

"Don't be jealous because I'm stronger!"

"You dream of being stronger Leo!"

"Dream?! I was trained by Fuegoleon and Mereoleona!"

"Then we'll see just how well they've trained you!"

Fuegoleon had just watched the two as he sighed softly ' now I'm concerned how much of Mereoleona's personality has rubbed off on them...' he thought to himself seeing both Vermillion siblings in a handlock trying to overpower the other while an explosion mana aura of fire surrounded the two ' yeah......a lot of her rubbed off on both of them......great' Fuegoleon shook his head imagining Mereoleona behind him just laughing victoriously.

About three hours had passed before the three reached the village. Looking around they saw it was relatively peaceful, although looking off towards the grassland that could see considerably large boars roaming around ramming trees and such close to the village " Those are way bigger than the ones back in Salé" Kagura muttered " Salé?" Leo and Fuegoleon starred at Kagura " I'll have to fill you in when we get back, I've done aaaaaaaloooooot of things while outside the Noble Realm" he chuckled before walking ahead towards the village with his two siblings following behind him while watching how he interacted with the villagers and such " it's like they're all family" Leo said and Fuegoleon just smiled softly " That's how Jaden is, just like he always was.."

-------------------------------------------------

" Hey, Onii-Chan?"

"Hm?"

" Can I go play with your friends too?"

"What's gotten you in the mood?"

"Well, your friends are my friends, which makes them family, and I like having fun with my family!"

"Jaden, your so pure....but I guess it can't be helped now can it little brother"

The young Fuegoleon chuckled as he carried his brother on his back towards the backyard where all his friends were

" but stay pure, and treat everyone as if they were your family "