No!!!

NOOOO!!!!

NOT OROCHIMARU'S CLOTHING LINE!!!

I'm not a fan.

I've just bored a variety of people's clothes, from Fizzy to Sasuke, from Fido to Poe.

Kabuto can keep his stinking clothes, and Orochimaru can just....leave.

The "Snake Follower's" clothing line makes tones of money every year, but I don't know how!! I mean, the clothing isn't even that appealing!!

Looks hella hard to put, hella hard to move in, and it does not flatter anybody's figure.

.....I can talk fashion! Gurl, you don't know me!

A knock at the door, and there appears my brother.

"I just got word from Rido, tomorrow early in the morning when every is asleep he'll be waiting a little away from the entrance." he whispered, "I'll make sure you get to him then run back before anyone notices I've left."

"Alright, but can I ask one thing?"

"No I'm not coming with you, you know I'd love to but - "

"Nah, your sorry ass can stay here if it wants, I'm getting outta here." I say.

"So cold...."

"But, I was wondering if you could help me bust a friend of mine out..." I said.

"....what friend?" Fido asked narrowing his eyes. "Cause if it's that weird fish guy then no way! Nu uh! That guy is-"

"What? No! I don't know no fish people!" I say confused. "I'm talking about Lawrence."

"Oh, right." Fido muttered, "Yeah okay, sure."

"Alright, thank you!" I grin hugging him.

"Well, this sleepover has been fun, but I guess it's time for you to go home now kid." fido sighed ruffling my hair.

"Alright," I laugh, "Don't get all sentimental and emotional on me now!"

"But....I DONT WANT YOU TO-"

"SHUT UP!"

- - - - - - - - - - -

5am

Fido and Lawrence at the ready

Lian blinking, desperately trying to wake up

"Lian, come on." Fido whispered as we moved across the corridors. "Gotta get there before they wake up."

I nod my head and yawn. "I know."

".....I've got the cutest sister in the whole wide world and don't you forget it!"

"Okay..." Lawrence nodded giving him the awkward thumbs up.

We made it to the entrance and Fido managed to open it up with a jutsu of some weird sort.

We rushed out, quietly, somehow, and made out way through the forest, towards a river.

When we made it to the river and stopped to catch a breath, a shadow appeared in front of us.

That shadow being -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

....MWAHAHAHAHHAAH

IMMA SO EVIL

This chapter is probably not as long as I think it is.....damnit....

Okay, so because EXAMS are coming up I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPLOAD as often as I would like