"what?.....hell no!"

Začít od začátku

***********************************
"Oh my God Rhea! ,I'm so sorry about what happened....God! I feel like an awful person ...it's all my fault, I should have never taken you to that club ,I should have never got drunk, it was so irresponsible of me .I'm so sorry, really I understand if you don't ever want to see me again just-"  "Mira please just shut up!" Mira came to check up on me a couple of minutes ago and she's been pacing and ranting about how sorry she is for the past ten minutes . She's giving me a freaking headache and I really can't take it anymore "listen to me Mira...I've honestly been through more shit and you really need to understand that it's not and it definitely was NOT your fault . So please stop pacing!"  " I know , I just can't help feeling guilty, i really am sorry....its just that i haven't really been myself lately i just felt like i needed to loosen up" i actually understand her more than she could ever believe. She isn't  really in a good  state of mind, obviously it's not everyday you get to hear that your dad's a supposed killer...."Mira, stop apologising everything will be okay.....you know what lets go to the mall i need new boots"  "i dont think thats safe Rhea, you're injured and you just took your meds" "calm down okay....I'm perfectly fine, now lets go"  Mira drives us to the mall and we start looking for the perfect pair of boots. We've been here for almost an hour now and I've finally found the boots of my dreams. Mira and i decide to head to the food court for lunch."but seriously ,why boots, why not heels or flats or sneakers?"  "I have enough of those already and boots are really comfy" as we walk into the food court I'm suprised to see Jake ,holding hands with a little girl who looks around the age of eight ..........and he's smiling....like a real full smile! I point them out to Mira and we're about to walk up to them when i notice two men in black t-shirts and sleeves of tattoos staring at them.
Honestly, I'm pretty sure their up to no good because they don't exactly look happy . "Uhhh....Mira?"  "Yeah?"  "Is it just me or are those men in black t-shirts staring at Jake like they want to rip his head off?"  "Yeah...those guys look angry, do you think Jake knows them?"  "Well I guess there's only one way to find out" I stroll across the food court towards Jake's booth .Jake looks up and his eyes  widen in suprise "Rhea,what are you doing here?"  "What do people do at the mall"  "well i mean you're  injured  and i literally just saw you a few hours ago"  "well I'm injured...not dead . But any ways i need you to check this out for me" i pull out a compact mirror from my bag and set it at an angle ,so he can see the two men staring at him and the little girl. I see jake staring at the mirror with a confused look on his face. "These guys have been staring at you for a few minutes now....they look like bad news,do you know them?" A look of realization sets on his face and he begins to shake his head  "what?...hell no!" "You have to calm down" i turn to little girl and offer her a small smile "hi there, I'm Rhea"  "hey,I'm chloe but you can call me chlo" she says with a cute shy smile on her face "so chlo ,I'm  guessing you're  Jakes little sister?" "Yup" she says popping the 'p' turning back to Jake "Jake we need yo get the both of you out of here without making a scene....we need to leave unnoticed so they don't follow us"  "okay.....do you have a plan? Or what do you suggest we do?"  "Did you come with your car...or a bus?"  "Unfortunately we came with a bus" jake says with an embarrassed sigh  "good, so chlo is going to go with Mira while I get rid of those two guys"  "and how do you plan to do that?" Jake asks with narrowed eyes. "Leave that to me,but while their occupied i need you to slip out through the underground parking . Mira will be waiting there with her car .I'll meet up with you in a few minutes"  "why -why are you doing this . I mean you're  injured but you're still going through all this to help me ?"  "Well for one ,you saved me back at the club and.....I'll do anything for the adrenalin rush "with a sly smile i shoo Mira and chloe away, take a fry out of his food pack,and look around . In no time ,i spot three security gaurds chatting at the far end of the food court. Taking in a deep breath i begin to run, despite my injured shoulder. I run as fast as possible with a distressed look on my face while stumbling. Soon i reach the security gaurds and I  bump into one of them "whoa there, be careful ......are you okay, are you hurt?" He asks while staring at me with a scrutinizing gaze. "Y-yeah, I'm  okay b-but there were some guys in black,they had t-tattoos ,lots of them and they came into the girls restroom and they've been following my friend and i about all day, and now they keep watching my brother, I swear i don't even know them" Gosh, i should win an award for this. I mean my acting skills are on point . The three gaurds  look at each other and then one with the name badge ' Mike ' asks "where are these men?" I point them out slowly without being noticed ."did they hurt you ?" "N-no but please make them stop" "its okay girly calm down" they walk towards them and i notice Jake slip out of the food court unnoticed while the two men are being dragged out by the security gaurds . They keep yelling and asking what they did ,but the security  gaurds weren't  having any of it. I meet up with jake and Mira at the parking lot and we drive out.
"Thanks alot for helping out in there...i feel so stupid for not noticing that I was being followed or watched"  "it's okay really, now who wants to come over to my place for some pizza!?" Chloe immediately raises her hands while bouncing in her seat "me! me! me!"  "Okay then, to my house it is!"
***