Bloody Hell (request)

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me a moment, I've got to get some things out of me trunk." He says, walking back outside toward his car. I head back into the house and go to the kitchen.

"I didn't know what kind of cake you'd want so I bought all they had." He says, placing two large grocery bags on the counter. He takes the treats out one by one.

"Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, red velvet, and here's some napkins because I hear that's what girls use when they're menstruating."

"Uh, you mean feminine napkins?"

"Yes? Have I gotten the wrong ones?"

I double over in laughter as I stare at the box of dinner napkins. I look at his adorably confused face with love, wondering how I'd gotten so lucky. He was so sweet and thoughtful, even if he was a little dense sometimes.

"It's perfect, Rings. Thank you. You didn't have to do all of that for me."

"I want to take care of my baby!"

He took me into his arms and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt the love and sincerity in it, and all was finally well. He moved his lips down to my neck and lowered his hands to my bum, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I love it when you wear leggings." He growled, tenderly kissing the sensitive space behind my ear.

I could feel my insides heating up with lust. I wanted him, but of course I couldn't have him. I didn't want him to feel pressured into having sex with me on my period, so I broke free from his embrace.

"What are you doing?" He seems disappointed.

"Ringo, we cant be intimate. I'm on my period, remember?"

He looks a bit confused, as if he's not sure why that's preventing us from anything.

"But... we can still... I don't mind." He reassures me, extending his arms out to caress my shoulders.

"That's sweet rings but I assure you, it'll be a mess. Not just a few drops, I'm talking crime scene messy." I laugh a bit to lighten the mood. My checks are flushed red from the embarrassment.

"I really don't mind. I love you and I want to please you. Perhaps we can do it in the bath?"

That was something I hadn't thought of. It wasn't a bad idea, and I really did want to feel him. It had been a while.

"Ah what the hell." I give up, leaping into his arms and kissing him once again.

He carries me to the bathroom and starts to run a bath.

Once it's hot we both remove our clothes and hop into it. The heat of the water feels incredible, relieving my cramps and my tense muscles. I feel Ringo's body underneath mine as he holds his arms around me tight.

He moves his hands down to my breasts and gently washes them, toying with my nipples between his rough wet fingers.

"Mmmm, that feels so good." I moan with my eyes closed so I can soak in the moment.

"I know what'll feel even better."

He moves up and I roll over so I can face him. We immediately begin to make out, our tongues having a conversation of their own against each other. He squeezes my slippery ass through the water, and catches every one of my moans with his mouth.

"I need to be inside of you, Y/N." He grunts, his tone incredibly erotic.

I yelp as he grabs ahold of my waist and slams his solid cock into my slick core. His thrusts are so hard they almost make me cry, the pleasure taking over every ounce of my body.

I kiss him feverishly as he moves his grip from my waist to my breasts, massaging them roughly. Sounds of wet skin to skin fill the air and bathwater splashes everywhere as he fucks me senseless, forcing my body quiver in ecstasy.

"Fuck. Ringo. Oh my god." I scream. The mix of the warm water and his hot body create an irresistible sensation I never want to end. I sense myself losing control, succumbing to the intense orgasm he's giving me. My walls convulse around him, releasing all of my love onto his already soaking wet cock.

I can feel his legs shake beneath my thighs as he gives one last hard thrust into me, shooting thick cum deep into my sex.

I can barely catch my breath as I fall onto him, glistening with sweat and bathwater. He takes a handful of my damp hair and brings my head to his lips, kissing the top of it lovingly.

I'm afraid to look at the water as I know I must have bled into it. My anxiety isn't strong enough to ruin the moment though, and I feel so relaxed and loved in his arms.

"Let's have a shower, yeah?" Ringo says. I nod, and finally look at the massacre underneath me.

Bloody hell

~~~~~~~~~~~

Big thanks to marmaladeskies67 for this awesome request! I'm so sorry it took so long! It's not the best, but I hope you enjoy it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️