She's So Bad But She Does It So Well

By the time the tour made it to Brazil, I had offered Jamie a job. Surprisingly she accepted it. I convinced her to relocate and help me start my management firm once the tour ended. For the time being, she handled all press commitments and anything dealing with publicity.

During the course of traveling with her, I had grown quite fond of the blue eyed blonde. I considered her a close friend at this point. We spent a lot of time together and I was actually thankful Demi had picked her up that night in Amsterdam. She brought a sense of calm to our hectic life. Nothing ever fazed her.

I had somewhat managed to get my bipolar emotions in check. I stopped obsessing over Demi and started obsessing over the band. Nick and I were still struggling, but we'd work it out. We always did.

"Holy shit." Jamie breathed as she came through the door. "They're like fucking piranhas!"

I giggled at how flustered she looked. Brazilians were a whole different kind of fan experience. Their passion was well documented.

"Coffee?" I questioned as she handed me one of the two cups she was holding.

"I am not doing that again. Also you're an asshole." She grinned. "I had no idea."

"Why do you think I sent you." I grinned mischievously.

"Ritchie looks like he's going to kill someone." She laughed as she got comfortable on the couch.

"He probably will." I responded as I continued to work on my laptop.

"You've been at it for hours. Take a break."

I let out a long sigh. "There is so much to get done. Val is setting up appointments for me to see possible office locations next week. There's just so much to do and not enough time."

"It'll work itself out." Jamie smiled.

"Can you do me a huge favor?" I asked as I scrunched up my forehead.

"If it involves leaving the comfort and safety of this room....no." She grinned playfully.

"It might mean you have to fly to New York and talk to Taylor Swift..."

"Oh my fucking god! Yes!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Would you like to know why?" I chuckled.

"Yes." She nodded.

"I need you to work on the press release. She signed with us."

"Holy shit! When?"

"As of today. We got to talking after Joe asked me to text her and break up with her for him." I explained. "She likes what I've done with band."

Before we could get any further, Joe burst into the room laughing hysterically.

"What is going on?" I asked as he tried to compose himself.

"Johnny shaved half of Demi's head." He laughed.

"What?" I asked

"Half her head is fucking shaved." He repeated.

"Sweet baby Jesus...." Jamie breathed a she pulled out her phone. "Look." She added as she turned the screen toward me.

I saw a picture of a pair of clippers and a pile of pink hair laying next to them posted on Demi's Instagram.

"Oh my god." I gasped covering my mouth. "She shaved her fucking head."

Without another word Jamie and I stood up and headed toward the dressing room. Like her, I wanted to see it with my own eyes. We both practically ran down the hall. I yanked open the dressing room door and sure enough, Johnny was putting the finishing touches on the left side of her head.