Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad

I leaned my head up against the cool glass of the window. I could feel the vibrations of the road as the bus moved across the asphalt. I was exhausted and I had absolutely no idea where we were heading. We were finishing up the last part of the North American leg of the tour. Once we finished, we'd take a couple weeks off and head over to Europe.

The nude picture scandal caused a lot of strain on Demi and Ruby's already tense relationship. When they weren't fighting, they were ignoring each other. It was kind of sad. Demi started to flirt with fans and other females on a regular basis. It wasn't something she would have done if she was still in the closet. The freedom that came with the leaked nudes made the whole thing worth it to her. Despite the issues that she was having with Ruby, she seemed happier.

Nick and Demi were in the back of the bus playing video games and yelling at each other. They were both getting on my last nerve. I was cramping and irritable.

"Sel." Demi smiled as she practically sat on me. "Ask me why I'm laughing right now."

"Get off." I groaned as I pushed her off me. "Why are you laughing?" I sighed.

"Someone's grumpy." She teased as she pinched one of my cheeks.

I swatted her hand away and glared.

"Do not start with me. I'm pmsing and I do not have the time for your bullshit." I warned.

She responded by laughing some more.

"Whatever. Anyway, I go on twitter right? And I'm checking my mentions and tweeting people or whatever when all of the sudden people start tweeting me about you. Apparently there are people that want us to get married and have babies....or just have sex. I haven't quite figured it out yet but yeah. They've been tweeting me pictures of the two of us all day. I had no idea most of these pictures existed. These people are crazy." She chuckled.

"I hate twitter." I sighed.

"Our fake relationship even has a name." She grinned. "Delena."

I shook my head and sighed. "Wonderful."

"Oh come on babe." Nick said as he leaned against the entry way to the sitting area. "It's funny."

"I'm just tired and I don't feel well." I mumbled as I pulled my knees into my chest.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked sweetly.

"Yeah. Go away." I sighed.

"Ouch." He said pretending to be hurt.

"I got this." Demi said as she stood up and grabbed her phone and a blanket. "Come on." She said offering me her hand. Get up."

"I'm gonna go play call of duty. Y'all can have fun with the cramps and uncontrollable bleeding." Nick said before disappearing into the back of the bus.

"I really hate him sometimes." I said as I winced in pain and took Demi's hand.

"He's a dude. He doesn't know any better." She smiled as she led me to her bunk. "Climb in."

"Dem..."

"Shut up and do it." She interrupted. "You'll see why in a minute."

I watched as she situated the pillows and grabbed what looked like a heating pad. She plugged it into one of the outlets then helped me climb up into the bunk. Once I laid down and got comfortable, she placed the warm pad across my abdomen. She covered me with a blanket and gently stroked my hair.

"Better?" She asked.

I couldn't help but smile. She was being incredibly sweet.

"Yeah." I whispered. "Lay with me...." I added nervously.