36~Jungkook is into noonas, help

[Your POV]
"Are driving under the Niagara Falls?" I exclaimed.

Rain was pouring down on the windshield making everything next to impossible to see. Rivulets of water streamed down the glass, distorting everything beyond. Jungkook had the windshields going at the highest speed but even that seemed to be doing nothing.

"I think I'd be able to see more under the Niagara Falls," Jungkook muttered as he leaned forward as we continued to drive.

Our speed had dropped down to about 25 miles per hour and compared to the speeds we'd been going for the longest time, it felt like we were literally inching along.

"This is useless," Jungkook finally groaned. "I think that's a bridge up ahead. We'll park under it until the rain lightens."

I could just make out a large shadow through the waterfall of the windshield.

Indeed, the dark shadow turned out to be a large bridge hovering over the street and it was dry underneath. The windshields finally cleared off the water now out of the rain but on either side it looked like a massive waterfall was pouring from the bridge and splashing onto the road.

"What if it flashfloods?" I peered nervously at how a thin layer of water covered the entire surface of the road.

"We're dead." Jungkook turned off the engine and leaned back, rolling out some tight muscles from his shoulders from being tense through the entire drive.

"You dead. Me coma."

"Yeah, whatever."

I unbuckled my seatbelt and began to clamber over the seats.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook turned a little as I crawled into the backseat of the car.

"I'm not sitting awkwardly beside you for however long it takes for the rain to clear up," I faltered a little when my leg struck against the console, hard. "I'm going to see if there's some mafian gadgets lying around to investigate."

"Nice ass."

I struck my other leg, hard, against the console, as I managed to plop into the back of the car fully. "What the hell?!"

"Hey, if a lady sticks her butt in my face and it's nice, I'm not going to keep silent," Jungkook grinned shamelessly.

"I was crawling over the seats perv!" I yelled. "You know what. New mission: I'm going to see if I can find a hatchet somewhere to chop off your d—"

"Hey watch your mouth!" Jungkook was all but cackling now.

"You're not going to have a mouth for long if you keep talking like that," I fired back. "Remember me? Yeah, hi. Over 1000 year old Genie here. I've seen plenty of beheadings and I sure as heck can figure out how to accomplish one in a car."

"Well damn you're old," Jungkook slowly unbuckled his own seatbelt. "You know, when I was younger I definitely preferred a noona, someone older than me. I might be falling back for that."

"You'd do better to marry your grandma if you like old ladies," I snorted.

Jungkook's aura instantly darkened into something more dangerous. "Hey Agent Love..." he whispered, now beginning to get up off his seat and make a move. "Try bringing my grandma in this again and see what happens."

"Whoop, time to find that hatchet," I instantly began to try and scramble over the backseats into the trunk.

Unfortunately, the backseats were higher than the front and harder to get over. And of course Jungkook was faster.

I had just managed to swing one leg over the back of the seats before a hand grabbed my other leg and began to tug me back down with incredible force.

"I'm sorry about your grandma!" I yelled as I went down. "Maybe you can try your great-grandma, she's a little closer to my age!"

My tumble collided with Jungkook and we both went crashing to the backseats, Jungkook bottom, me top.

"Will you shut up?" Jungkook hissed.

"You want me to shut up? I can shut up whenever I want to shut up so don't tell me to shut up if I don't want to shut up because I won't shut up just because someone told me to shut up because—"

Jungkook abruptly grabbed my chin in his hand. "Will you shut up?"

I realized our very awkward position. One arm and a leg were all but straddling Jungkook in efforts from me rolling onto the ground. My other hand was gripping the front of his shirt and my other leg was... whoops.

Jungkook seemed to see the realization of mine and shot me a dark glare. "Yeah. Forget the hatchet Agent Love, I think you managed to make me sterile for life anyways."

I grimaced as I daintily repositioned my knee. "I mean, you still got a wish from me if you want to find a woman. And of course, there's adoption."

"What makes you think I want to find a woman?" his voice had taken on a more silky tone.

"A man then?" I suggested weakly as he released his hold on my chin and brushed my cheek briefly.

"Why are you so infuriating all the time?" he groaned.

Not being able to resist I reached down and began to play with a few stray hairs that had fallen across his eyes. "Because that's what I do best," I replied flatly. "I'm a Love Genie with tough love."

"Hm, we'll see about that," he whispered.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously as his hand that formerly brushed my cheek now snaked around my neck entirely.

"I'm going to kiss you," Jungkook smirked. "and romance the heck out of you."

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡