12~ War of Hormones

[Your POV]
"What are you doing?"

I paused and glanced over my shoulder where Jungkook stood behind me, staring at me. His dark hair damp, curling slightly as it dried. He wore a comfy hoodie and grey sweatpants, a towel slung over his shoulder.

I on the other hand was in simple, ripped jeans and a decent looking green blouse. Currently, I was on my tiptoes, carefully stepping from one floorboard to the next, bent forward a little.

"Trying not to trigger death traps or weapons alike that could behead, decapitate, decollate, skewer, puncture, and or lacerate me in any way and incapacitate my normal functions," I informed Jungkook.

Jungkook blinked at me in disbelief, dragging his eyes down to check the time on his phone screen, and then back up at me. "I've been gone for fifty minutes, showering and eating dinner... and you've made no more than five feet distance from the spot I left you last. You've wasted almost an entire hour."

I shrugged. "I was bored alright? All the other members disappeared in the house, screwing around, doing whatever the heck you guys all do. I had nothing better to do."

I began to stretch my leg and test the next floorboard.

"This painful to watch," Jungkook took three firm strides to me, grabbed my wrist, and began to tug me along after him.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Release the arm Indiana Jones, I'm not some artifact you can just drag around as you please," I cried in protest.

"Namjoon is about to have a meeting that you should listen in some," Jungkook sighed in exasperation. "At this rate I'm going to have great-great-grandkids by the time you reach the meeting room."

"I'm betting the only reason you'd have offspring in the first place would be with my help and use of magic," I replied promptly. "I can't imagine any girl who'd want to marry your sorry butt willingly. Thence, I declare I get right to name your firstborn as well as your first grandkid when time comes."

"What goes on through that head of yours?" Jungkook released my arm.

He lead me up a different set of stairs in the back of the house where a massive living space was. Glass walls, elegant leather black armchairs and sofas in a contemporary style living room.

At the top of the stairs a wide tan loft greeted us that narrowed to a hallway to other rooms that I presumed were bedrooms. But a large door at one end of the loft, singled out from all other doors, was where Jungkook lead me to and pushed open without bothering to knock.

"Dang, no secret code or special knocking pattern to enter?" I slipped in after Jungkook. "I'm disappointed."

This new room looked like yet another comfortable living room the colors of beige and white. Jimin, Yoongi, and Jin were already inside, lounging around and talking with each other, relaxed.

"Oh, I guess the Love Genie showed up after all," Jimin grinned a little when his eyes landed on me. "I was wondering if you'd remain visible to only Jungkook for the rest of your time with us."

"That'd be so uneventful," I flung myself down on a nearby fluffy beanbag. "Jungkook is so boring and uptight."

"I'm not the one who took almost an hour to travel five feet," Jungkook retorted, sitting in a more dignified manner in an armchair across from me.

The next five minutes all the other members filed into the room. Namjoon came in last. As he entered I didn't miss a pointed glance at me. It was so quick I couldn't quite tell what the emotion was, and his aura wasn't helping things.