1~My Master is Kinda Dumb

"Hey, stop gaping at me and answer the question. Are we or are we not in a prison cell?" I demanded.

My new master finally clicked his jaw shut, obvious getting over the shock. Hair of charcoal brown, almost mistaken as black, brushed his forehead. Elegant, well shaped brows that hung fiercely over his otherwise soft, doe-like eyes, sloping nose, and nice pair of kissable lips finished off this god-like face.

The fact that the soiled clothes on him that would otherwise seem disgusting and smell bad, was torn in places that offered me nice views of his body made it almost hot. A flash of abs there, and hey, nice bellybutton.

"Genie," he began. His voice sounded dry as if he'd been deprived of water for a substantial amount of time. "I wish—"

"Hold your horses!" I yelped over his voice, cutting him off. "Holy crap, you can't just start making wishes off the bat like that. I haven't even finished my speech."

"But you're a genie right?" the young man leaned forward earnestly. "That's what you do. You grant three wishes of whatever I could ever desire since I awoke you."

"Yeah, good job, man. You have now understood the Beginner's Course of Genies: Level 0." I crossed my arms. "Now, shall I educate you on Level1?"

"Look, I don't have time for this," he shook his head. The dim light of the stone room we were in cast eerie shadows over his face. "I need to get out of here as soon as possible. And I need to get to my friends before it's too late."

"Where exactly is 'here'?" I narrowed my eyes.

"The Mongolian Imperial Prison."

I stared blankly at him.

"Okay, I'll explain later," he took a deep breath. "The guard patrols here every fifteen minutes and we don't have the time. So Genie, I wish that—"

"Come on man, what did I say about the wishes!" Once again I interrupted him, waving my hands to emphasize my words. I didn't miss the flicker of annoyance darting through his features. Did I care though? No. This guy was an idiot, just wishing away less than five minutes upon awakening me. "Genie wishes are not something to be taken lightly nor without thought."

"I know that," exasperation laced through the young man's words. "But I need your help and your powers. And in the current state I'm in, it doesn't take much thought on knowing what's the right wish to make and how to use it."

"Let's take three deep breaths okay?" I tried a more soothing approach now.

"Screw that," the guy scowled.

Alright, geez, you want the sassy genie, fine. I'll be the sassy genie.

"Well screw you. I don't even know your name, or your story on how you got here, and you expect me to just start snapping my fingers and granting you wishes. Bish please, give me a break."

"It doesn't matter. I'll explain it to you later if you really want to know."

"No." I decided to set my foot down. Metaphorically of course since my darn legs and feet still hadn't even formed yet and waist down. "You're going to explain to me what the dickens is happening and I'm not doing anything until you do."

If there was one thing I learned in my over 1240 years existing, it was never to jump into thing without knowing what you're jumping into.

"Oh really?" A small smirk tugged at the young man's lips. "Well, not much to help you with that when I say my wish. Genies are bound to their master's wishes and words. If I wish, you will have no choice but to obey me."