3~ I Incite a Jailbreak

Power surged through me, filling me up to the core.

After explaining my quickly formed plan, and instructing him on what to say, Jungkook had made his first wish.

When a master states his wishes, Genies are immediately filled with their full potential of power to use in granting the wish.

I grinned, at this new energy and power in me. I'd almost missed the feeling.

Jungkook was standing on the opposite side of the cell now, gazing at me warily. In one hand he held my lamp. I couldn't travel too far away from my lamp, so he needed it to bring me along.

"Hey, stand by the entrance of your cell," I scolded him. "He should be here any minute."

Jungkook swallowed hard and inched reluctantly closer to me in his path to stand by the cell entrance.

Footsteps echoed, drawing closer to us.

I straightened up. "Incoming," I winked at Jungkook.

He shot me an almost desperate look. "I told you," he hissed at me. "I'm straight as a pole. Why would you do this to me?"

"Well, Jungkook, you're about to act like as straight as a bent pole because this is what you get for calling me useless me the moment you Awoke me," I crossed my arms in satisfaction just as a figure appeared before the cell.

It was the General of Guards. I smirked as I saw his aura. Unnaturally gold, which meant he was under heavy influence of my powers. A tad bit heavier than necessary, but hey. A girl has to get some revenge after being called useless am I right?

"What have I done?" the General burst out the moment he saw Jungkook. "Oh no, babe, you have dried blood on you. Why did I ever lock you up like this? You're so hot and oh ghod, so perfect."

Jungkook looked nothing short but mortified at the sudden flood of words. "B-babe?" he breathed in disbelief.

"General?" A new voice called, confusion filling it. It was one of the normal guards just passing by on his shift. "What are you—"

I flitted my fingers in the soldier's direction. Immediately the soldier's aura became golden and he whipped around. "Oh ghod, where's Park Bogum? He's so hot, I have to find him!" With that the guard fled the scene in vain search for this 'Bogum.'

"Are you just going to turn everyone in this compound gay now?" Jungkook gaped at me.

"Babe?" The general frowned, gazing at Jungkook, obviously unhappy that Jungkook's attention was diverted. "Babe, look at me."

"Focus Jungkook," I withheld a chuckle. Hell yeah I missed using my magic. "You got one shot at this."

A few veins stuck out in Jungkook's neck as he slowly turned back to the general. "If you... do you... like me?" He managed to get out between teeth.

"Oh babe I love you," the General gushed. "I don't know how I could've ever missed this. I would die for you."

A tick appeared in Jungkook's jaw.

"If you love me," Jungkook's words were tight, "let me go. Open this cell and free me as well as my friends."

The General frowned a little. "I'll set you free, but why do I need to free your friends? You... love them more than me?"

"You gotta reassure him Jungkook," I sang out happily.

Jungkook shuddered slightly. "No, of course not. I love you way more than my members. But they are my friends."

"Right," the General was still frowning. "Just friends. But you love me right?"

Scarlet ribbons swirled in Jungkook's aura. He was pissed now. I clapped a hand over my mouth to withhold my laughter even though only Jungkook would've heard it.