4~I Make Straight Guys Gay

The second level was filled with another set of prison cells. Jungkook rushed past them, glancing in each one desperately. I followed him, falling quiet again.

I had no clue who his members were or what they looked like.

Jungkook came to a screeching halt in front of one cell. He immediately grabbed the bars to the cell. "Psst," he hissed. "Yoongi hyung! Yoongi wake up!"

I came up behind Jungkook and peered into the dark cell from over his shoulder.

A figure was on the ground. A little cold feeling crept into the pit of my stomach as the figure didn't move for a few moments and I wondered if he was dead.

Then an aura flickered on and I breathed a small sigh of relief.

"Hyung," Jungkook went as far as rattling the bars a little. "Wake up."

A small groaned emitted from the figure. "Five more minutes," a scratchy voice mumbled.

"Min Yoongi!" Jungkook now risked raising his voice.

The figure now jolted more awake, his aura becoming brighter in seconds. "What the hell do you scum rats want with me now— oh. Jungkook?"

With the figure now sitting up, light fell across his face exposing a dirty face and ragged mop of pale mint green hair. Under the dirt and grime I could tell this new person, Yoongi, was young and yes, quite handsome as well.

"Thank God, I thought you were dead for a second," Jungkook exhaled, now pulling out the keychain and trying to find the right key that fit in Yoongi's cell.

Yoongi stood up and staggered over. "How the hell did you get out?" he gasped.

Jungkook paused briefly in his trial and error of the keys to hold up my lamp.

A strange look crossed Yoongi's face and his aura turned an indigo color. I had no clue what that color meant. "Is that it?" He whispered excitedly. "You actually managed to keep it all this time?"

"It's not the right Genie we were looking for," Jungkook sighed heavily. "This Genie is a Love Genie."

Now confusion entered Yoongi's face. "A what Genie?"

I decided it was now time to introduce myself.

"A Love Genie," I repeated Jungkook's words, letting myself now become visible to Yoongi. "Meaning I literally can only control love of people whether it be romantic, sexual, lust, or merely brotherly."

"Holy—" Yoongi wheeled back from my abrupt appearance to him.

Jungkook glanced up at me. "Hey Love Genie, think you can help me guess which key is the right one?" he asked.

"Wait, what?" Yoongi edged back closer, eyes raking over me. "You're a Genie?"

I grinned.

"You look like you're twelve years old."

I worked my jaw a little, my grin turning more frigid.

"Don't piss her off, hyung," Jungkook was on his 34th key attempt. "I almost got kissed by the General of Guards because of that."

Yoongi clicked his mouth shut at that.

On his 56th guess, the key inserted and clicked at turning. The door swung open and Yoongi stepped out.

"Do you know where the guards are keeping the others?" Jungkook asked.

"They're keeping everyone else on the floor above us," Yoongi quickly informed Jungkook. "They separated me from the others because the guards didn't like that I had more witty comebacks then they did."