01~what else can you do with those hands of yours?

Start from the beginning

"Okay first, you look like shit" I glared at him.

"Second, I need you to help me calm Stephan down". I raised an eyebrow.

"And lastly, what the fuck are you wearing?!"

I ignored his last question, slipped past him and started making my way downstairs. Knowing he's following.

"What did you do to Stephan?" Referring back to his second question.

He opened his mouth about to say something when he was tackled to the ground.

"The fucktard poured a bowl of pancake mix on me!" My eldest brother Stephan yelled.

"Why?" I said while rolling my eyes and walking around them. Boys.

"He said I didn't look sweet enough" Stephan said while glaring at Steven who is now miraculously tied to a stool by the counter with an apple in his mouth.

"Ofcourse he did" I said while shaking my head.

"God Steph you look like shit" Stephan said with caring eyes.

"And what the fuck are you wearing?" He said with angry eyes. Oh come on.

Steven spat out the apple."That's exactly what I said!" I flipped him off and he stuck out his tongue at me.

Stephan gave him a blank look and he audibly gulped taking the apple and putting it back in his mouth.

"Was it the nightmares again?" Stephan asked.

"Yeah" I answered, they both gave me understanding looks and I gave them a small smile.

The number may be smaller than before, but I still have my family.

I checked the time on my phone and stood up. "I'm off"

"Oh no your not" Stephan said grabbing my hand. I winced, God that hurt like a bitch.

"What the hell Steph?!" Stephan exclaimed angrily when he saw my fist.

Steven stood up and held one hand examining it carefully. His leg still tied to the stool. He won't admit it but he wants to be a doctor.

Stephan silently brought the first aid box while Steven set to work cleaning and wrapping my fists. None of them saying a word.

"Thanks" I said while they both gave themselves knowing looks.

"We're taking you to school" Stephan said grabbing the keys to his BMWi8. His second most cherished car.

"What?! No way!" I didn't want them to take me to school.

"It's not up for discussion Steph" Stephan firmly said, I looked at Steven for help. He was partner in crime and we always had each others backs.

"After the stunt you just pulled? No I think not" Steven said.

"For Christ Sake I wasn't trying to- " I stopped realizing what I was about to say, the air shifted and I saw both Steven and Stephan's shoulders tense up at the almost said word.

"We know" they both said at the same time.

Steven smiled and hit Stephan on the back. "Don't worry bro I'll drive"

And just like that the tension was gone.

"And have my baby totalled, I think not". Stephan put on his black leather jacket. "Now put on a shirt and lets go".

He groaned, "Fine, where's my shirt?"

I giggled and pointed to his shirt that was in the frying pan.

He scratched his head," oh yeah, I wanted to make my shirt sweeter too". He grabbed it and put it on.