😍7😍

"Baby stop!" I giggled as Y/Bf flung me over his shoulder. "You're so cute so I'm taking you to cuddle." He said walking to the couch. "But who's gonna make dinner?" I said as he sat down with me on his lap. "Don't worry about dinner princess." He placed kisses on my neck making me giggle again. "How are you so cute!?" He said turning me around to face him. I blushed and gently kissed his lips. When we pulled away he looked into my eyes and smiled sweetly. "You're the cute one!" I said kissing his forehead. "Baby, (Y/Bf's friend) wants to have dinner with the rest of the guys tomorrow." He said placing his hands around my legs. "Okay. That's fine." I said resting my forehead on his. We talked about random things and Y/Bf suddenly stood up, lifting me with him. "What you doing?" I giggled. "Taking you out." Y/Bf laughed. "Out? where?" I said confused. "Out to Taco Bell." Y/Bf said putting me down on our bed. "You know me so well" I said kissing his forehead lightly. "Plus I just really fancied Tacos." He said making us both burst out laughing. "Get your shoes and then we're leaving." He said grabbing a pair of Vans out of his closet. "But I didn't put any makeup on today because we stayed in all day!" I pouted. "You don't need makeup you look just as beautiful." I blushed and shrugged putting my hair up into a messy bun. "You look so cute!" Y/Bf said pecking my lips and nose. I put on shoes and Y/Bf carried me downstairs and out to the car. I just laughed the whole time. He sat me down in his Jeep and got into the driver side. I watched him as he was driving; He looked really cute in his hoodie and jeans. His concentration face was so hot! I watched his face. "What you looking at babe?" He said once we stopped at a red light. "Just my cute boyfriend." I shrugged. He blushed a little grabbing my hand. We didn't live that far from Taco Bell so we were there in about 10 minutes. "We'll go through the drive thru because it's easier" Y/Bf said pulling up at the back of the queue of cars. "I love you." Y/Bf said holding my hand and kissing my cheek. "I love you too!" I said leaning over and kissing him. The line moved forward quite fast and after a few minutes we were ordering. Y/Bf ordered for both of us, he knew what I wanted. "Thanks baby. You really remembered what I order." I said blushing a little. "Yep. I gotta be prepared. I wanna know everything about you!" He said making me laugh a little. "Here princess." He said handing me the food. He payed and we began driving away. "Let's go watch that new Lion King movie you really wanted to watch." Y/Bf said. "But baby I have no makeup and-" He cut me off. "You don't need makeup, you look fine, and we have food so there's no problem." He drove to the cinema. We sat in the car for a bit eating our tacos. "You ready?" He said. I nodded. "Let's go!" He said we both laughed. Y/Bf brought tickets and some popcorn. "Y/Bf let me pay!" I said getting out my card. "No baby. It's my treat." I just rolled my eyes and gave them my card to use. "Thanks." I said and then we went to find the room the movie was in. "Babe you should've let me pay." Y/Bf said hugging me from behind. "No baby, you payed before so it's my turn." We found the room and walked in finding a good seat. The adverts were playing so me and Y/Bf just talked a little. "You spoil me so much Y/Bf." I giggled. "You deserve it you're my princess." I rolled my eyes playfully at his cringeyness.(That's not even a word 😂) halfway through the movie Y/Bf put down the arm rest between us and moved closer to me. He put his arm around me; I moved closer into his chest. Once the movie was over Y/Bf let me get onto his back and he carried me out to the car. I must have fallen asleep in the car because the next thing I knew I was in our bed. Y/Bf got into bed next to me and kissed me lightly. "I love you!" He said. "I love you too." I whispered he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep.

Boyfriend/Crush imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara