😍35😍

H/S/N = His sister's name

H/M/N = His mum's name

H/B/N= His brother's name

-------------------------------------------------------

ring ring

I checked my phone to see my boyfriends face lighting up the screen I smiled and picked it up. "No H/S/N!" Y/Bf was saying on the other side. I giggled a little and Y/Bf looked back at his phone and smiled. "Hey baby." He said, "Hey!" I smiled "Is that Y/N?" I heard H/S/N ask. "Yep." Y/Bf smiled, H/S/N jumped onto his back causing me to laugh. "Hey Y/N!" she said smiling. "Hey H/S/N" I said. "When are you coming over to play horses and bake cookies?" She asked "Soon!" I said smiling. I sighed, I missed his family a lot. "Babygirl, guess what!" Y/Bf said. "What?" I said. "I love you!" Y/Bf said. H/S/N got off his back. "I love you more!" I said smiling "Not possible!" Y/Bf smirked getting up and walking somewhere. "I miss you." I said with tears in my eyes. "Aw so do I. Don't cry babygirl!" He said, he looked upset and worried. I wiped my tears "Look baby!" He said turning the camera, showing me H/B/N who was playing with H/S/N. I smiled "Aww they're so cute!" Y/Bf turned the camera back round and pouted playfully. "But you're way cuter!" I said smiling as I watched his face light up. "Y/Bf!" I heard H/M/N call. "Coming!" He said rolling his eyes "Y/Bf! Don't be rude!" I giggled. He cheekily smiled and ran to the kitchen. "Careful babyboy!" I pouted as he almost ran into the door. "Yes baby, don't worry." He said laughing and walking to his mum. "Y/Bf can you take the trash out please." H/M/N said; Y/Bf nodded.  "I'll be back in a minute." He said, I nodded "Don't worry I'll talk to her" His mum said. I smiled as she picked up his phone "Hi Y/N!" She smiled "Hey H/M/N." I said "Y/Bf never stops talking about you." She says making me blush and smile. "He loves you a lot." She says smiling "I love him too, so much. I love you all." I say blushing even redder. "Oh, my boys are all grown up." She says frowning a little. I smile sympathetically. "I'm glad he found you." She says smiling. "Me too!" Y/Bf says hugging his mum from behind. Oh how I missed his hugs. I smiled "Bye!" I said to H/M/N "See you soon darling." She said handing his phone back."Y/Bf are you packed up for-" She was cut off by Y/Bf."Yes mum, but shhh" He said. I was so confused, but shrugged it of. We talked for a long time, until I got pretty tired. I yawned "Baby, get some sleep" He said. I nodded because I was really tired. 

*the next day*

I woke up really excited for some reason. I got up and ready and then I got a text from Y/Bf. "Open your door!" it said "Um why?" I texted back. I heard knocking at the door and walked to the door opening it. "Y/Bf!" He dropped his bags as I jumped in his arms and he picked me up and spun me around, placing me back onto my feet. "I missed you!" I said still in his arms "I missed too princess!" I pecked his lips. I wanted to stay here in his arms forever but it was starting to get cold outside. I picked up one of his bags and carried it inside, "Babygirl, you didn't need to.." He said, "But I wanted to." I pecked his lips and showed him up to my room. He followed carrying his bags. I helped him unpack a little. "How long are you staying for?" I asked taking out his hoodie. "A few days..." He said, I pouted, I wanted him to stay for longer. "Don't worry baby I have a few surprises for you. But first can we bake cookies?" I was curious but didn't ask any questions. "Yep, lets make cookies!" I said smiling as his eyes lit up.

"Y/Bf!" I giggled as he took some cookie dough and ate it. "It's good baby, try some!" He placed a bit in my mouth. "Yeah it's good but save some for the oven!" I said getting the trays. Y/Bf pouted but helped me. Once the cookies were in the oven I started cleaning up. I was wiping the worktop when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and kissed him. The kiss was slow and full of love, I knew he was the one and I loved him more than anything. I pulled away as I heard the timer beeping in the distance. I opened the oven and took out the cookies. Y/bf licked his lips. "Babe, careful they're hot." He opened his mouth to say something "Don't say it!" I said; I knew from the smirk on his face what he was going to say. We cuddled whilst eating warm cookies and drinking milk. "How's work?" Y/Bf asks me "Not going too well..." I said. Y/Bf nodded and his phone vibrated, he checked it smiling and shaking his head. " Who is it?" I asked taking a bite from the cookie Y/Bf was holding, "Mum." He said laughing and taking a bite from the cookie. "Baby, I need to ask you something." He said sitting up a little, "What's up?" I said looking up at him. "Well, I love you so much and I miss you loads when I'm at home... And well, I want you to move in with me, back home." I smiled and sat up a little "Are you serious? Are your parents okay with it?" I said my eyes widening. "Yes, I'm serious and you know my parents love you. Also, I just bought a house big enough for the both of us, I've been saving up." I smiled at him. "Really? I love you!" I said Y/Bf kissed my cheek and smiled. His phone began to ring "It's Mum." He said answering and holding the phone up to our faces. "Hello!" His mum waved and H/S/N smiled waving too. I smiled and waved, "She said yes mum." Y/Bf said kissing my forehead. "Why don't you guys get married already?" She said making me smile "One day mum. Soon." Y/Bf said I kissed his cheek and we all talked for a while. "Well mum, I'm gonna go, see you soon." After saying bye to everyone he hung up. "Now you have a few days to pack, you can tell your boss you won't be needing the job." I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Lets go call him now and then start packing a bit." I said standing up. He nodded pecking my lips before walking behind me.

---------

I wrote this quite a while ago 😳🙈