😍32😍

I ran as fast as I could. But I ended up tripping over a branch on the floor. I screamed in pain as I landed funny on my ankle. This was the end of it all. I tried to stand up but only managed to stumble a bit before I fell over again. I heard footsteps behind me. I saw the last person I wanted to see. He held the gun to my head and laughed. "This is it!" He was wearing a mask and I couldn't really tell who it was. "You're family is next!" Tears ran down my cheeks, I knew what was about to happen and I couldn't save myself or anyone else. Everyone I knew was in danger and there was no one to save them. There was no one to be seen for miles. I screamed as loud as I could but it was no use.
"Y/n get up baby!" I heard a voice next to me. I forced my eyes open to see the person I loved more than anything. "Y/bf he's coming after you run!" I screamed, Y/bf flinched a little. "Who's coming babygirl?" I cried even harder. "J-just go!" I screamed again. "I'm not leaving you Y/n." Y/bf whispered. I looked around shaking violently as I cried. I sighed in relief as I saw that I was in our bedroom. "Y/bf..." I stuttered. He pulled me closer into his chest. "Shh baby it's okay. It was all a bad dream." He whispered while rubbing my back to comfort me. I relaxed in his arms and he kissed my forehead lightly. I calmed down a little, I felt so safe in his arms. "Are you okay?" Y/bf asked. I nodded but then remembered the dream again. I tensed up in his arms. "Y/n, baby, please tell me what's wrong." Tears filled my eyes. "Well, this m-man was chasing me. He was w-wearing a mask and h-he was g-gonna kill m-m-me and everyone I knew." I said sobbing into his chest. He hugged me tighter. "No one is gonna touch you princess, I won't let them. I promise, I'm gonna protect you." He whispered wiping my tears. "I love you Y/bf." I whispered. "I love you too baby." He whispered back kissing my cheek. "Come on let's go back to sleep. I'm right here okay?" I nodded. I soon fell asleep in Y/bf's arms.