😍22😍

I sighed as I typed another sentence out. "Babe that don't make sense."
Y/Bf said. I was sat in his lap with his chin resting on my shoulder and his arms around me. "Which part?" I said. "That bit." He pointed at my laptop screen. I nodded and corrected it. Y/Bf had been watching me for at least half an hour. "I love you." He said kissing my neck. "I love you too." I smiled. "You should take a break." He said. "But I need to get this done." I said. "I'll take you out for ice cream?" He said, knowing I would say ok. "Fine!" I said closing my laptop and getting off his lap. I sat on the bed and turned around to face him. "You're such a hard worker. I'm so proud of you." He said. I kissed him. "Thanks babe. That means so much to me." He smiled "let's go out now." I nodded putting on one of Y/Bfs hoodies and wearing my vans. "You look so cute!" He said lifting me up and hugging me. We left the house and decided to walk to the ice cream shop which was a few blocks down. "You feeling cookie dough?" Y/Bf said. "Yep! You know me so well." I said intertwining my fingers with his. We got to the shop and stood in the queue. It wasn't too long. We got our ice creams and then decided to sit there and eat them. "You're so beautiful!" Y/bf said. "Thanks cutie!" I said back. We both blushed; he still has this effect on me after all this time. We talked about our families whilst we ate ice cream. "When are we meeting your family again?" Y/Bf asked. "Next weekend. My uncles having a barbecue." Y/Bf nodded. "Wanna go round to my see my parents and my sister?" Y/bf said as we walked towards the street their house was on. "Yeah!" I nodded. He knocked on the door and his mum opened the door. "Hey Y/N!" She said looking at me and hugging me. "Wow!" Y/Bf said. "Y/Bf!" She said hugging him tightly. I laughed and she let us both in. "Your dad has gone to pick up your sister from dance practice." She said. "How have you been mum?" I asked her, she was like a mum to me now since me and Y/Bf had been together for quite a while and I was so close to her. I loved how close me and Y/Bf were to each other's families. "Good thanks. How have you two been?" She said. Y/Bf answered her. We all sat down and after talking for a few minutes his dad's car pulled up. "Mummy! Guess what!" Y/Bf's sister said running into the room. "Y/N! Y/Bf!" She shouted as soon as she saw us. "Hey!" We both said at the same time. "I haven't seen you in ages!" She said coming up to us and hugging us. "Hey dad." Y/Bf said as his dad walked into the room. "Hey son." He said. "Oh hey Y/N." He said smiling at us. "Guys guess what!" Y/Bf's sister said. "What?" His mum said. "I got a medal in dance today!" She said smiling.  "Oh wow! Well done!" I said. "That's amazing sweetie! Now go get changed." Y/Bf's mum said. "Can you come with me?" She said taking my hand. I nodded and followed her upstairs. "What did you get the medal for?" I asked her as we walked upstairs. "My group did the best dance in the whole group!" She said. I helped her get changed. "Let's make cookies to celebrate." I said to her. "Yes! Let me ask mum." She said running down the stairs. I followed her. We ended up baking cookies with her mum. Me and Y/Bf stayed there until after dinner and then walked home. 

-----------

Leave requests : )