😍5😍

"Yes! What are you doing? No don't shoot that! Fvcking hell!" That is all I hear as soon as I walk out of the bathroom. I sighed, today was gonna be quite boring. I had nothing to do and Y/Bf was probably gonna sit for hours on his Xbox. I didn't really mind; he was having fun and I wasn't gonna stop him. But what Y/Bf didn't know was I was a 'gamer girl'. I played on his Xbox when he was out and growing up with an older brother, I practically grew up with video games. I stopped playing as much as I used to before though so Y/Bf never really knew that I was a 'gamer girl'. I walked into the living room and sat next to Y/Bf. "Hey Y/N." he said looking up and smiling. "Hey!" I said "what u playing?" I asked trying to pretend I didn't know.  But it was obvious it was- "Fortnite" He replied. "Oh. Can I join you?" I asked giggling. "Sure baby. The spare controller is in that box." He pointed to the box on top of the shelf. He paused the game and helped me get it. He then explained all the buttons, what they do and blah blah. I already knew it all.  "Ok we're ready to play!" He said sorting it all out. We were playing squads with other players for the first game. We were both shouting at the screens and into the headsets. "Not bad!" Y/Bf said once the game was finished. "Let's play 1 v 1!" I said; he nodded not thinking over it much. We played against each other and I ended up winning against him. "Wow baby girl you're so good at this!" He said. I smiled. "How!?" He said surprised and putting down his controller. I moved closer to him. "Okay I've got to admit it now. I used to play video games all the time when I was younger because I grew up with my older brother always playing and I used to join him. But I stopped playing as much. I use the Xbox sometimes too." I said. He smiled "you should have told me before!" He said kissing me. I just shrugged. "Wanna play again?" He said. "Yeah!" I said grabbing the controller.
--------------------
I know it's short but I'm gonna come up with a load of ideas and write on here and on my other account Mrsmagconmendes05 ! 🙃💕😇🙈