😍18😍

"I'm going out later because I need more pictures for my project, you can come if you want." I said to Y/Bsf. She just nodded, clearly more caught up in her phone and the person she was texting. I rolled my eyes and walked into my house. I held the door for her but she just stood there. I decided to just leave the door a bit open for her and go inside. "Hey mum." I said walking into the kitchen. "Hey honey! How's your project going." She said turning to look at me. "Pretty good. I'm going with Y/Bsf to take a couple more pictures and it should all be finished soon." She nodded going back to her cooking. I got a glass of water and then went upstairs to get my camera and a jacket. "I'll be back soon!" I shouted before I left the house. I closed the door and found Y/Bsf still texting someone. I simply rolled my eyes again. "You coming?" I said. She didn't answer. "Omg Y/Bsf can you listen to me!" I said getting a bit mad. "Sorry." She smiled. I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Hey, let's go to that new cafe! Everyone's saying it's really good, you can take pictures there and maybe even find the model of your dreams." She playfully winked at me causing us both to burst into laughter. We walked there, laughing like idiots the whole way. We got into line at the cafe, I took this as a chance to look around. "It's so pretty." I whispered. "Like you." A voice whispered back behind me. I turned around and saw the cutest boy I had ever seen. "What?" I asked in disbelief. "Oh, erm, nothing." He blushed. "Thank you anyway." I blushed back. "Y/N what do you want to get?" Y/Bsf turned to look at me and saw Y/Bf. "You should get him to model for you." She winked at me. I nodded and looked back over at him. I decided to take a couple pictures of the cafe. "Your a photographer?" The boy asked, intrigued by what I was doing. "I guess so." I answered. "That's cool!" He said. I soon got to the front of the line. I ordered my usual coffee and reached into my pocket for the money I put in there before. "Can I have the same please." Y?Bf said putting his card into the machine. "Erm thanks?" I said blushing a little. "Oh it was nothing." He said winking. I'm pretty sure I went bright red. He handed me my coffee. "Hey, erm, would you mind modelling for my pictures?" I asked him, shyly looking down at my feet. "Sure!" He said. Y/Bsf was sat at a table. I decided to take a picture of her first. After about 2 hours of hanging out and him modelling and us talking for a long time and Y/Bsf modelling quite a bit too, I had quite a lot of pictures. "It was so fun hanging out with you guys!" Y/Bf said winking at me and smiling at Y/Bsf. "You too!" I blushed. "I'll text you later Y/N." Y/Bf said hugging me and Y/Bsf. "Okay!" I said. "I'll see you both soon!" He said walking away. I waved and stared at him until he got lost in the crowd of people. "Damn he's hot." I said to Y/Bsf as we walked home. She just laughed "I think we found your future husband." We both giggled and I was left daydreaming about him. 

-----------------------------------

Happy new year!

Hope you guys had a good Christmas!