😍62😍

"This is my boyfriend Y/Bf." I said as he walked up behind me into the room. "Hey." He said shaking hands with them. My dad grimaced moving his hand away as soon as he shook hands with Y/Bf, I tried not to notice. I could tell my mum was faking a smile even though they both promised to genuinely give him a chance. I could tell they already had their minds made up. I knew my parents were more on the strict side but I thought if they saw me happy everything would be fine. I don't know why they seemed to hate him. They rolled their eyes as I led Y/Bf to the garden where my parents had set up the table for us all to sit. I was glad Y/Bf was confident but he completely ignored my advice of dressing less 'badboy'. Not that I really minded, I didn't want him to change anything about himself for anyone. I could feel the tension the whole time they tried making conversation with Y/Bf and I could tell it wasn't going to be good when he left. "I'd better get home before practice." Y/Bf smiled kissing my cheek as he stood up off his chair. "I'll take you to the door." I blushed standing up beside him. "It was nice to finally meet you." Y/bf said to my parents before walking up behind me. "I love you." I said kissing him once we got to the door. "I love you more." He said once we pulled away. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said hugging me tightly. We kissed one last time before he left. I sighed walking back into the house. My parents were whispering to each other giving me glances. I sat opposite them on the other couch. "So you've been together quite a while I see." My dad said. I nodded trying not to make eye contact. "He doesn't seem your type." My mum said. I rolled my eyes as if they would know. "How long have you two been together?" They asked. "6 months." I said. "What's wrong?" I asked as I saw my mum roll her eyes. "It's just we don't think he's right for you. He's a bad influence." My mum said looking over at my dad. "You don't even know him!" I said rolling my eyes getting mad. "We know him enough! Don't roll your eyes at me!" She said. "You didn't even give him a chance!" I said standing up. "We just don't want anything to happen to you!" My dad said. "This is what we mean. Lose your attitude." My mum said "We think you should stop seeing him." They said. "That's not fair! You made up your mind the moment you saw him! Why couldn't you just give him a chance and see him for him and not your stereotypes!" I stormed out of the room and ran up the stairs. I knew it was gonna be a risk introducing Y/Bf to my parents but I thought they would appreciate me being happy. They were being so unfair. Y/bf called me so I quickly wiped my tears and tried to act as if everything was okay. "I just got back from practice and I'm missing you more already." He said as soon as I picked up. I smiled sadly and before I could reply he said "Woah have you been crying? What's up baby?" I sighed as tears rolled down my cheeks again. "Its just my parents. They don't seem to understand. They want me to break up with you." I said as quickly as I could. "Calm down baby. I promise you it'll all be fine." He said looking worried. "What am I going to do?" I said. "We'll think of something." He said reassuring me. "We should run away together!" I blurted out half joking and half serious. "That's not a bad idea. There's so much opportunity out there for us." I couldn't tell if he was joking. "Wait you're serious?" I said wiping my tears. "Yeah and you can stay here with me tonight my parents won't mind." He nodded. I smiled and quickly got up off my floor finding a bag for all my things. "I'll be there in a few minutes once I'm out of my kit." He said. "I love you." He said before hanging up.

______________

Idk if I like this one

°°°°