😍51😍

I sighed as I walked out the school gates. Today was so tiring, I was exhausted and all I wanted was to be in Y/bfs arms. My legs were aching from yesterday's workout in gym class and my stomach had started to hurt. I walked slowly trying to get home as fast as I could so I could just get into bed. A couple walked past me holding hands and laughing together; it reminded me of Y/bf. I decided to call him as I walked home. "Hey princess!" He said picking up his phone. "Hey baby! What are you doing?" I was a little out of breath from trying to walk as fast as I could and talk at the same time. "Was about to make some food. When did you finish school?" He said. "A couple minutes ago. Erm baby can you please come pick me up? I don't feel too good and I really want to see you. I haven't seen you since Monday." I said slowing down a little. "Hmm" He said. "Please I'll help you make dinner." I said. "I was just gonna make a pot noodle." He laughed. "Well have you warmed the water already?" I asked. "mhm it's just finished boiling. Oh and whereabouts are you?" He said I could hear him looking for a fork. I told him the street name and heard him starting his car. "I'm gonna keep walking to the bus stop." I said. He hummed in response and I stayed on the phone with him until I saw his car. "I see you." He laughed as I waved at him before hanging up and walking over quickly to his car. I got in the passenger side and kissed his cheek as I got in. "Thank you baby." I said. "What's wrong?" He asked eating some of his noodles. "My legs are dead from gym yesterday and my stomach hurts." I pouted. "But honestly I just really wanted to see you." He frowned at me. "My poor baby. You're probably just hungry." He said as he drove to his house. "I think so." I picked up his noodles and fed him some. "you eat some too." He said. I ate a small mouthful of it and then fed him again. Once we got to his house he opened the car door and carried me out putting me over his shoulder. I laughed "put me down" I whined hitting his back softly. He walked into his house and threw me lightly onto his couch. He started tickling my sides making me laugh. "Stop!" I screamed, out of breath and in tears. "hmm" He hummed continuing to tickle me. "please!" He stopped leaning over me and softly kissing my lips. Leaving me even more breathless and flustered. He then lifted me onto his lap kissing the top of my head as I wrap my arms around his torso and lay my head against his chest, listening to his heart beat. I slowly fell asleep right there in his arms.
-------
how are y'all??
school is so exhausting omg 😭 I wish I could just be in my boyfriends arms ughh 😔😔