😍2😍

"I can't believe my baby is all grown up!" My mum said as I tried on my wedding dress. I smiled " Mama we all saw this day coming." But I couldn't quite believe it myself. There was less than a week left until I became a married woman. I was stressed but excited. Me and Y/BF had everything planned out, well almost. My parents were so excited and so were his. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at myself in the mirror, this dress was perfect. I took a picture and sent it to Y/Bff. " That dress is gorgeous! It's perfect!" She replied. I was so lucky to have Y/BFF as one of the bridesmaids and also to help planning. "I'll talk later I've got appointments booked" she texted. "You've booked mine right?" I typed. "Yeah. You don't really need it booked though. " she replied, almost instantly. "Talk later." I said putting my phone away.
-----------------
**skip to wedding day**
Today is the big day! I said to myself. I was really nervous. I had a good morning text from Y/bf, I smiled I hadn't been allowed to see him all day yesterday, I sent a message back. He replied instantly. We talked for a while and then decided it was time to get ready. "Y/n! Come on you gotta start getting ready! We only have 2 hours!" Y/bff said knocking on the door. I squealed. She laughed and then walked in. She set up her stuff and practically pushed me into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered. Thinking about Y/Bf and the wedding the whole time. "I'll be back in a bit!" Y/bff shouted. "Okay!" I replied. "Darling?" Mum said. "Yeah?" I said walking out the bathroom. "Well, you gotta get your hair and makeup done." She said handing me a dressing gown. I put it on. I was just about to call Y/bff, but she came running into the room."Let's go!" She said getting out a hair dryer. She decided to do my makeup first. 

 Then she got out a curling wand to do my hair

 "Omg thank you!" I said hugging her

"Omg thank you!" I said hugging her. I looked amazing. My mum handed me the bag with my dress in, I nervously took it. It was all sinking in. This is really happening! I walked into the bathroom and mum followed. She helped me put on the dress and made sure i didn't mess anything up. I was pretty much ready.  (Dress pic)

 **skip some time**  It was finally time

**skip some time**
It was finally time. I was so nervous. Mum gave me a talk before she left to get ready herself. The car I was going in pulled up in the driveway. I made sure I had everything before I waited outside for Y/bff and mum. We all fit into the car. "I can't believe this is really happening!"'I confessed. "No one can!" Mum answered with tears in her eyes. "Mama don't cry!" I said grabbing her hand and stroking her palm. Once we got there I saw how beautiful the venue looked. There were cameras on me, filming and taking pictures. When Y/bf saw me, his reaction was the cutest. He stared at me and then tears fell from his eyes. "Absolutely gorgeous!" He said.
**skip to after vows and stuff**
I was now a married woman; married to the love of my life. Me and Y/bf danced to the sound of our wedding song playing softly in the background. I was focused on the love of my life more than anything. We both talked while we danced. Smiling at each other. This was exactly how I dreamed my wedding to be. 

-------------

Love this one 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍