😍36😍

I watched the snow falling outside. I love snow, especially when I get to play with Y/Bf.  We've been best friends since we were 4. You can blame our parents for that. I've been stuck with him for years, but it's fine he's pretty sweet and funny once you get to know him. He's a bit of a softie at heart. We're inseparable,  but the thing is that I like him as more than a friend,  more than he likes me. My phone rang and I smiled before answering "Hey Y/Bf!" I smiled "Hey y/n! It's snowing!  Wanna go out?" My heart fluttered. "Sure! " I said "Cool be there in 10! " He hung up.  It's really good that he only lives down the road.  I got my coat, gloves and scarf and put them on with my boots. A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket zipping it up. "Mum! I'm going out! " I said leaving the house. "Hey Y/Bf! " I said hugging him. He hugged me back and took my hand leading me,  I blushed the heat from my cheeks making me warm against the cold. "Let's make a snowman! " I laughed. Y/Bf nodded,  we threw snowballs at each other whilst trying to build the snowman. "Y/Bf." He turned his head to look at me.  I had a pile of snow in my hand,  I got it all over his face and ran.  "Y/n! " He ran after me.  I fell over laughing and lying on the ground. Y/Bf laughed giving me his hand, I pulled him down with me and giggled.  He laughed even harder lying next to me. We lay there laughing for a bit. I turned my head and stared at Y/Bf,  he looked so perfect. His nose and cheeks bright pink and his hair falling messily  into his face. I was so caught up in him that I didn't notice he was staring right back at me. We both leaned in our lips colliding in the middle.  This was perfect,  he was perfect. I smiled into the kiss.  We pulled away a few seconds later,  I felt warm and fuzzy inside. "Y/n... I can't hold it in anymore.  You're so beautiful.  It's always been you.  So now I'm just gonna do it and ask you on a date for tomorrow. " I smiled "of course Y/Bf,  you know I've always felt the same" I kissed him,  pulling away seconds later and putting snow on his cheeks.  "Y/n! " I giggled and ran home with him running behind me.  I can't believe I've actually got a date with the person I've loved forever.

----------------------------------

Short and kinda bad but oh well...

Please send me imagine ideassss :)