😍27😍

Y/Bff is your guy best friend in this one :)

------------------------------------------

Today I was having a movie night with my best friends, Y/Bf and Y/Bff. I made popcorn and cleaned up. After I finished I heard a knock on my door. "Hey Y/n!" Y/Bff said "Hey Y/Bff!" I said hugging him. "Hey baby!" Y/Bf said. I blushed, he always called me baby as a joke, and gave him a hug. I had a crush on Y/Bf but I knew he didn't like me back. "What movie are we watching?" Y/Bff asked me. "I don't know, whatever you guys wanna watch." I said sitting down on the sofa between them. "Let's watch Dead pool." Y/Bf said opening a can of coke. "Okay." Me and Y/Bff said. I grabbed a blanket off the floor and put it onto my lap. I looked for the remote but it turns out it was on the side Y/Bf was sitting on. I leaned over him blushing a little as I grabbed the remote and sat back down. I gave the blanket to Y/Bf who wrapped it around all of us, and then the movie started. All three of us were sat there eating popcorn and watching Dead pool, It was great, I loved spending time with them. Halfway through the movie I found my legs tangled with Y/Bf's and I was playing with his fingers with my head on his shoulder. I smiled to myself blushing as I looked over to Y/Bf who was still looking at the screen. Soon enough the movie ended. "Are you guys staying?" I asked looking over to Y/Bff and then Y/Bf, I was still playing with his fingers,he didn't seem to mind though. "I don't know." Y/Bff said looking over at me. Then his phone rang. " It's my dad, one second." Y/Bff said picking up his phone. He left the room and I checked my phone. "Um, Y/N I gotta go, mum's not well and dad has a meeting so I gotta go take care of her." Y/Bff said coming back into the room. I nodded at him and hugged him. "Tell mum I said hey and that I hope she get's better soon." I was close to both of their parents so they were like my second parents. "I will. But before I go is there anything going on between you two?" Y/Bff said pointing at me and Y/Bf. "No. There isn't" I said. "Well, I ship you two. You guys are so cute. I ship (Your ship name)." Y/Bff said walking out the door. Me and Y/Bf laughed. "What do you wanna do babe?" Y/Bf said winking at me. I blushed a little giggling. "Frozen!!" I shouted. Y/Bf laughed but nodded. We were both kids at heart. I put it on and we both sang along to all the songs. "We could be like Anna and Kristoff" Y/Bf said at the end. "Oh your so cheesy" I said laughing and hugging him. "But you love me." He said looking me in the eyes. "Maybe." I said looking into his. He pouted, he looked so cute I just wanted to kiss the shit out of him. I looked into his eyes "Maybe I do..." As soon as I said that he leaned in so did I. We kissed. After we pulled away he said "I've always wanted to do that...I've always loved you Y/N and I always will." He leaned his forehead on mine. "I've always loved you too, but I thought you didn't feel the same." He kissed me sweetly "Well you thought wrong." We stayed like that for a few minutes and then Y/Bf broke the silence. "Y/N will you be my Girlfriend?" He said looking into my eyes with a look that said he wanted me to say yes. "Yes!" I said. "We should probably tell Y/Bff since he's our best friend, he deserves to know first." I said. "Yeah, let me call him." Y/Bf answered. He got out his phone and face timed Y/Bff. "Hey guys miss me already?" He said laughing. "Yeah but that's not why we called you!" I said laughing. "Oh, okay." "How's your mum bro?" Y/Bf asked. "She's doing okay, my dad's coming back in a few minutes. So I'll be back." "Okay." Y/Bf said. "Why did you guys call anyway?" Y/Bff asked us. "Well.. Do you wanna tell him Y/Bf?" I said looking over at him. "Yeah, okay Babe." "Tell me what? Y/n's not pregnant is she? I swear to God I'll kill you both!" Y/Bff asked us. "No! We wanted to tell you that me and Y/N are dating!" Y/Bf said looking at me. "I knew it, since when?" Y/Bff asked. "Since a few minutes ago. Y/Bf asked me after we watched Frozen." I said. "(Your ship name) is real! And you watched Frozen without me?" Y/Bff said pouting. "Well, I'll be over in half an hour. So I'll give you two some alone time." Y/Bff said winking at us. I rolled my eyes and y/Bf laughed hanging up on Y/Bff. "Well we could have some alone time Y/N." Y/Bf said smirking. "Ugh babe no, let's wait a little." I said kissing his lips. The kiss turned pretty heated, so none of us heard Y/Bff walk in until we heard him cough. "Did I interrupt something?" I blushed. "No, we were just gonna watch another movie and then; yeah." I said still blushing. "Sure." Y/Bff said sarcastically, we all sat and talked and watched movies for the rest of the night until I fell asleep in Y/Bf's arms. "I love you." I heard him whisper before I was asleep.

---------------------------------

I'm bored ughhh 

;-;