Anticipation

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
From Chapter 39:

A few splinters dug in my back but the pain was nothing compared to the grief I was feeling.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
Don't forget to vote/comment!!

Chapter 40:

"AAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!"

It was the sound I made while trying to muffle the sound of my pain. Apparently, Hannah was getting disgusted of the wound she created on my hand so she ordered one of her henchmen to clean up the huge festering cut.

Each day one of the three henchmen I've come to know babysat me. I recognized one of them from school.
I wasn't sure if he knew who I was or if he simply just didn't care.

One of the guys was kind(sort of). He never let me go free but he always treated the best out of all of my captors. He brought me real food to eat, he carefully bandaged my wounds, and he even convinced Hannah not to hit me one night. His name was Erin and I wondered how he got into this mess. Nevertheless, I was grateful for him as he was the shining light in this dark place.

The other two guys were completely terrible. One was very sadistic and did anything he could to hear me scream in pain. The other was a pervert and took the satisfaction of fondling any of my body parts. Since I was restrained I had no choice but to submit to what was happening. I tried to speak through the rag covering my mouth but it was useless. Today I was dealing with the Sadist and he's excited since he gets to test out his new torture tricks.

The guy pressed rag drenched in hydrogen peroxide, clearly enjoying my reaction to the pain. I tried biting my lip and holding back my muffled cries but that earned me a slap earlier and I wasn't going to go down that road again today.

"As much as I'd love to stay here and keep you company I have to go."

He got up and Erin walked in. Two guys exchanged hateful glances and the sadist bumped Erin's shoulder as he exited. It was no secret that they hated each other. I asked Erin what was it with the two of them but he just said they had "different views on things". I wanted to ask what was really going on between them but then I realized that I'd be fraternizing with the enemy.

Yes, he was the only one that seemed to care but if he really did care I wouldn't be here feeling my cuts and bruises sizzle from the pain I just received.

The sadist gave me one last look that promised a future with more suffering before exiting the room. Erin stood still until we both heard the sound of the Sadist's footsteps die down and the door of the place slam shut.

Finally the tension that was on my shoulders seemed to ease off and Erin too looked a bit relieved.

"I brought you some food but you have to eat quickly," he ushered as he removed the leather restraints.

As soon as my hands were freed, I rubbed the marks consciously. I'm still surprised that my hand hadn't fallen off with all of the pressure that was put on them.

"Why do I have to hurry? What's going to happen?"

"We're leaving, now eat," Erin quickly responded while shoving me to a styrofoam container filled with vegetable fried rice and sesame chicken.

"I'm not eating until I know what's going on."

"I will explain as you eat."

I grabbed the container and shoved a forkful of rice into my mouth. I waved my hand in his direction to signal him to start talking.