Complicated much?

This chapter is dedicated to the following people:

@obnoxiousmonkey

@icysiren

@Universal1

@Madgirls_6

& last but not least

@itss_melissa

 So for those readers and all my other fans vote this chapter and comment for any mistakes, suggestions, criticism or compliments. I promise I'll be open minded.

Please Enjoy ;) !!!

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 23:

*Hannah's POV*

I can't fucking believe this! Alex broke up with me and that skank Sophia is going to try her best to capture him and steal him away from me.

Well not if I'm alive. As long as I live on this god damn earth I would not let her near my Alex. He only broke up with me because....I have no exact idea but it was probably a good reason that benefited us.

I can't believe that dumb bitch. Sophia even thinks she has a chance with Alex. Their both too different for each other. She wouldn't stand a chance.

I grabbed my phone from its charger and texted Victoria:

'Vicky, Alex broke up with me :( '

'Aww, sweetie you ok?'

'Yeah but I know it has something to do with that lame bitch Sophia.'

'Don't worry, tomorrow is a new day and i'll figure out something ;)'

'Thanks girl, you always know what to say.'

'K, bye :)'

I put my phone on the charger dock and laid myself on my comfy bed. I thought of all the cruel things that I could do to that nerd bitch.

Sophia can have Alex ....over my fucking dead body.

---------------------------------------------

*Sophia's POV*

It was 6:00 and I was still sitting on the porch with my face in my hands. I wasn't asleep but I was listening to all the sounds around me.

The birds were chirping, I heard the pitter-patter noise of someone's footsteps passing by my house occasionally, and the sound of a cool spring breeze swirling in my ears and lifting up my hair above my shoulders.

All of sudden, I heard a voice. 

"What are you doing sitting on the porch?"

The voice was very familiar. I looked up and saw some my features etched on the person's face. It was Katilyn.

"I'm just thinking," I replied.

" 'bout what?"

"School," I lied.

I didn't want to confess my feelings. If I even had any of those regrettable feelings. It's just seems even more overwhelming when I try to think about my situation.