When words hurt, Rain heals...

Announcements: 

Yay, my 30th chapter!!! Sorry 4 the wait :/ I have to let you guys know that this book is slowly coming to end but mostly because I've been working on other books that are much better and I hope no one has ever thought of doing what I plan to do on my next book but I can tell you it's unique and exciting. Thank you to all of you who suggested that this book should continue I've never imagined I 'd have this many readers. There is a picture of out beautiful characters and a song by You me at Six called "Bite my Tongue." It's little loud but I adore the song. It's like the Fuck Off Anthem! =P

Enough of my babbling I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :)

Chapter 30:

"Sophia?" 

The sound was so distant in my sleepy state and it was hard to tell if I was dreaming or not. I shifted, moaning softly under my breath. The feeling of the hand touching was intense and I just wanted to sleep.

"Leave me alone. Let me sleep."

"Sophia, wake up."

There was a warm hand gently nudging my shoulder but it didn't wake me. The hand moved from shoulder and touched my face igniting a series of sparks to appear wherever it touched.

"Sophia?"

"What!" I yelled.

 I was wide awake now and angry as hell. I saw Alex and gave him a confused glance. I look at my surroundings and saw that I was inside of car and when I looked out of the window the car was parked right in front of my place.

"We're here, “He said with a amused look on his face.

I gave him my best 'duh' look and thanked him for the ride.

"No problem we're friends."

I got out of his car and walked to my door. Before I went inside, I looked over my shoulder and saw that Alex's car was still parked and he was watching me enter my house safely. I gave him and a wave and headed inside of the house.

I dropped my keys on the kitchen counter and raced to the fridge for something to eat. I hadn’t eaten anything all day and I feel like I’m going to go on a rampage if I don’t eat something immediately. I ate my sandwich I made and headed upstairs with nothing to do. I wasn't sleepy since I slept in Alex's car. Since I was going to be awake for awhile Iocked my door and took out all of my art supplies. I locked the door because for me art is a private thing and like a diary/journal. I don't feel comfortable showing people the artwork I do in my room. I don't even think I've shown Crystal any of my art pieces but she knows I can draw well since that timed we were paired together in health class and I drew a picture of a real heart.

 I opened my big box of art supplies and took out my easel, a huge pad of paper, pastels, color pencils, my handmade painting palette, and some paints. I always felt the need when I had something that was troubling me or when I was happy. Right now, I was stuck between the two emotions so here I was painting a picture of what I was feeling. The color swirled over the canvas and it brought me a sense of peace.