33: Something Different, Something New

A/N: Yooooo!!! 11k reads!?!?!?!?! That's crazy! Before the chapter begins, I just want to say something I say almost all of the damn time, which is... THANK YOU!!! Also, sorry this chapter is taking a bit longer than I promised, but one of my clients was really sick yesterday; puking all over the place. And my other client was recovering from surgery. I was honestly going to publish sometime today even though I was struggling. I am just having a little bit of a writer's block issue... :((( Anywayssss, I've dedicated this chapter to 'Paradise' by Young Guns. Feel free to listen to it as you read. This song makes me cry soooo much! And I think it really fits with this chapter. Thank you all once again and I hope you all enjoy this chapter! ^.^

Your eyes were closed and your mouth was relaxed, readying yourself. You felt something touch them that didn't feel like what you would've expected. You opened your eyes and looked down. Levi had his thumb pressed against your bottom lip. He began to tenderly move his thumb from left to right; the sensation was new. You stared at Levi as he gazed wonderfully at you. The both of you sat in silence together while you were now patiently awaiting for Levi to make a move. Time had gone away, as he just sat there, continuing to play with your lips so compassionately.
"Are you okay?" You asked Levi. He suddenly focused on you after hearing your voice. It was almost as if he were startled from hearing your voice; like he were in a trance. You were nervous.
"I'm fine, I just got distracted." Levi answered honestly. You smiled at him, revealing how tense you were. He grabbed your hands and pulled them toward him softly.
"We don't have to." Levi revealed that he was waiting for your absolute confirmation in what he was going to do with you.
"I already said yes." You mentioned, almost saddened. He shook his head slowly.
"You can still change your mind." Levi stated. You started to feel a bit annoyed, but realized that Levi was only thinking of you. At that point, you knew Levi wasn't going to do anything until he knew for sure that you weren't frightened. You sighed, then removed your hands from his. He looked at you, concerned. You leaned in to his face rather quickly. He was surprised, but remained still, looking into your eyes.
"I said you can kiss me, Levi." You whispered, closing your eyes. You began leaning in further, indicating that you wanted him to mirror your movements. He gave a tiny, praising chuckle. You could feel his breath, it was slightly ragged. You smiled and decided to close the gap between the two of you, by being the one to make the first move. Your lips didn't really know what to do at first, but eventually you were capable of removing some of your nervousness in order to find a rhythm that worked for the both of you.
Your hands found there way around the back of Levi's neck as the both of your body's grew closer to each other. Levi slowly placed his hands around your waist, pulling you closer against him. You felt an attacking ache within your chest, while there was a growing warmth in the pit of your stomach. The feeling, mixed with all your scattering emotions caused you to think that you would lose your entire mind at any moment now. Was this feeling normal? Was this moment going to last forever? You mentally asked yourself.
"Hey, are you okay?" Levi asked with a wondrous tone, concerned for you. After he pulled away from the kiss, you could feel tears slowly run down your cheeks. You weren't sure of why you were crying. You did however know for a fact that you weren't sad in the slightest.
"No, I'm fine. I'm not really sure how to feel with all these emotions running around but I'm not upset." You explained to Levi. Levi sighed out of relief. He was glad to hear that you were enjoying yourself in the moment.
"I'm not too sure on how to feel either, but I know that it's fine, because it's you." Levi stated directly. You accidentally let out a giggle. He deadpanned, making you laugh even more.
"Sorry, sorry! That was just so fucking cheesy." You continued to let your laugh out, even covering your mouth to hide how loud you were being. Levi smiled a little while slightly shaking his head at you in an amused manner.
"Will you be alright tonight?" Levi asked, referring to the nightmares you were having. You thought for a moment. Your mental state had been so poor lately that you had gotten used to how you were feeling. Your nightmares weren't real, but you admitted to yourself that you being asleep was the most terrifying and unsafe moment of the entire day.
"I don't know, I don't want to make you feel like you have to babysit me or something." You stated. Part of you definitely wanted his company, but the realistic part of you didn't want to impose on the situation; or make Levi think that you were helpless on your own.
"You're not someone that I'm babysitting, I'm offering to be here for you if you need me." Levi explained further, making you consider the option he gave you. You beamed at him suddenly.
"Yeah, I'd like that." You answered Levi with excitement in your voice. He didn't really show much emotion over it visibly, but you could see in his eyes that he was beyond ecstatic over your approval. It wasn't very late, so you thought of something to do until it was time to sleep.
"Want to walk out to the forest again and look at the stars?" You suggested. Levi nodded, standing up and holding his hand out for you.
"That sounds nice." Levi answered. You felt your face become a bit warmer, looking away while smiling. You took Levi's hand and stood up. You bent down slightly and kissed his cheek softly before heading out of your room with him.

A/N: small mention here, but uhhh... I'm really sorry that this chapter wasn't all that long! Hope you guys are doing amazing, and even if you're not, it's okay. You'll get to where you need to be eventually. Just give it time and try your best!! Thank you once again for 11k reads and I'll try to upload a new chapter tomorrow. Cross your fingers. <3333333