60: The Rest of Forever

A/N: As I discussed in the previous chapter, this will be the final chapter in this story. It's been an incredibly long journey and I want to genuinely and wholeheartedly thank all of you so very very much for being here to experience this journey and stick around until the very end with me. You're all so beyond incredible and I can't believe we've come this far, continuing to grow. I am dedicating this chapter to 'Only' by RY X. You'll soon find out, but in order not to spoil anything, this song definitely describes the entirety of this chapter. This song brings together the whole road that Y/N and Levi have been on, while explaining it in such a uniquely beautiful manner. This song gives me chills almost every time I listen to it. So, attaching it to this chapter, as well as this story in general really makes me feel so incredibly happy. I also wanted to quickly mention that I've also dedicated a certain point in this chapter to 'Je te laisserai des mots' by Patrick Watson. You'll see what part I'm talking about once you get to it. :)))) Stay tuned for my Author's Note at the very end of the chapter. But of course, as always, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!! <3333333

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DESCRIPTIVE AND LONG MOMENTS OF SENSUAL KISSING AND EROTIC TOUCHING. IT ALSO HAS A VERY DESCRIPTIVE AND INTENSE SCENE OF NUDITY AS WELL AS CONSENSUAL/ROMANTIC SEXUAL CONTENT*

"Moving to Wall Maria?" You questioned, confused as to why Levi would suggest such a thing so abruptly. Your hands began to twitch in a fit of anxiousness. You didn't really know what to think.
  "You want me to quit too?" You added on, your unsure expression made Levi want to reassure you. He felt uneasy for causing to feel so nervous over his question.
  "I wanted to talk with you about it before I made any drastic decisions. I can always come back to the Survey Corps and we can stay here if you want. Erwin said we'd always be welcome no matter what." Levi began to explain the situation he had in his head, though, you were still taken aback by the entire ordeal.
  "This is so unlike you, did you kill the real Levi and wear his skin?" You joked, poking at Levi's chest lightly to examine if he were truly real. He let out a small chuckle, shaking his head playfully.
  "No, this is all me." Levi responded, lovingly grabbing a hold of your wrists. He placed them flat against his chest as you stared at him. You eyebrows revealed a softened expression as you stared on at him.
  "I know it all seems abrupt, but I think it would be good. You seemed so upset by Ezra leaving that I wanted to help ease the hurt you had. Even though you just got him back in your life, he left again. I understand that it isn't the same because he's alive but-" You cut Levi off with a sudden kiss. You softly cupped his cheeks, feeling a wave of static joy rush through your chest. You couldn't believe he did something so selfless for you.
  "You're really too good for me." You whispered as you pressed your forehead against Levi's. He smiled soothingly as a short chuckle left his mouth.
  "I could say the same." Levi responded. You shot your head back for a moment, recalling what Levi had said prior.
  "Wait, 'Ezra'? You're on a first name basis with my father?" You asked, while tittering. You smiled at Levi, teeth and all. You found the situation amusing. Levi nodded with half shut eyes.
  "We talked a lot before he left and even when I went up to help him settle back into his house." Levi mentioned, helping you understand the situation.
  "He likes you, you know. He says that if it were any other guy, he would've reamed them a new asshole." You spoke, joking with Levi about a conversation you had with your father before he left. He was caught off guard by the comment, finding it almost hysterical.
  "I understand that completely." Levi replied. You grinned.
  "He trusts you a lot, so that's when I knew it was perfect." You brought up nonchalantly. Levi entertained the words.
  "What was perfect?" Levi asked, smugly with a low voice. You pursed your lips shyly before answering. You thought Levi's sudden playfulness was adorable. You didn't see that side of him too often, so it was always something like a treat when he showed it to you.
  "Our relationship. But I knew in that moment that it was mostly you that was perfect." You answered honestly, not holding your feelings back. Levi blinked a few times, clearly flattered by the sentiment you had disclosed. You giggled momentarily.
  "I have a lot of work to get done before the end of the day. I would like you to meet me at my office in about four hours if you can make it." Levi insisted. You tilted your head to the side, your expression was blank.
  "We can still talk if you want, I don't want you to think I'm avoiding anything. I wanted to get everything done first before the more important things. There's a lot I want to talk about too, and I don't want anything to get in the way of that." Levi explained further, helping you to understand why he was in such a rush. You beamed, nodding your head.
  "No, it's fine. Get your things done, I'll meet you there soon." You responded, gleefully. Levi nodded in response.
  "See you in a few hours." Levi uttered gently as he headed out of your bedroom, heading off to his office. You remained standing in the same spot, feeling the warmth in your chest growing hotter. Moving to Wall Maria to be closer to your father, while also living there with Levi was the greatest gift you could ever ask for. You almost felt like you were about to implode with anticipation. Though, while you were excited about the idea, you knew that you would miss everyone in the Survey Corps. You smiled suddenly, thinking about how great it will be to send letters back and forth to everyone. It gave you an idea.