Chapter 20

I open my eyes to something very bright. Oh right, I'm in the hospital. My focus then goes to my forehead, which has a comfortable touch on it. Josh is soothingly moving my hair from my face. I smile.

"Jen, your so pale. Have you eaten?"

"No."

"Why? you need food in your body."

"Well, according to that feeding tube, its looks like I'm not aloud to." i say, nodding my head over. My whole body have grown weak. I look down at my hand. It's almost white. "Oh, my gosh!"

"What? are you okay?"

"Not really, I'm almost white!" he grabs my hand and does his best to entwine our fingers. I wince at the pain.

"Do you want me to get a doctor?"

"Yeah, press the red button on that panel." He walks over and presses on it. Immediately he comes back over. Joshs hands cup the sides of my face, and I can tell I'm cold. Seconds later, doctors come in.

"What's going on?" one of them ask.

"I can't move anything!" I say. Well, kinda yelled.

"It's normal, don't worry. Remember last time? you just need to get some shots. Then, you can go home." The one woman out of two men say.

"Ok. " A man with dark hair comes over and inserts the needle in my arm. An unbearable pain goes throughout my body. I squeeze my eyes shut. Everywhere tingles. Josh holds my hand with both of his and rubs his thumbs soothingly.

"She can go home today. Just so you know, she can go out, but has to bring the tank. We will provide a suitcase." Great. Now, I'll be in the Fault In Our Stars for a week.

The doctors leave. Josh looks at me.

"Do you want to get out of this hell hole?"

"Very."

Soon, I'm getting wheeled out in a wheelchair hold the tank. I've never been so embarrassed.

~*~

Josh is sitting in the backseat with me when I ask why Sam and Liam didn't visit. He just said they wanted to give me space.

We pull up to the hotel. I take a deep breath, and cold air from the tube freezes the inside of my nose. I take it out and put it back in before opening the door.

We walk in, me pulling the tank and josh holding my free hand. I'm getting sympathetic looks already. Great. I feel josh glancing at me, but I keep my focus forward. A girl from the front desk sees us. She puts a hand over her mouth. I guess that's the one who thought we were a couple. Why do people make such a big deal out of this? we are all gonna have it once in our life. And besides, didn't they see me getting brought out to the ambulance yesterday? how can a tube cause so much commotion? compared to a limp person being wheeled out on a cot?

We sit down on a couch. Josh puts his arm around my shoulder to pull me in Closer as I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses the side of my head.

"You look cute in that tube thing, just so you know. " He murmurs in my hair. I smile.

------------

Please don't yell at me! I haven't updated in a week! but I promise it will get more-less-healthy-thingys! next chapter will be cute. And it'll be up this week end!