Chapter 9:an indoor swimming pool

The next few days, it rained. It sucks when you have a good first day, then PLOP done. I really did nothing the past three days, besides netflix and summer reading. Oh, and don't forget food, and catching up on my sleep.

After three days, the rain starts to slow down. Right now, it's barley drizzling. That's when I hear taps.

What the heck I say, under my breath. It seems full, so it's not in the wall. It sounds like it's coming from the window.

I walk over to it a stare out it. I see a light reflection of myself. And then, see josh, with the window open, a pile of pebbles on the left side of his hand. He catches sight of me, smiles, and waves as I smile slightly shaking my head while turning to the glass door. Turning the handle, I realize my outfit. It's still the same from yesterday, and the day before. Oh well, I guess.

"Nice outfit," he says when he walks out, a few seconds after I came out.

"Well, when your doing nothing for three days you tend to not care" he rolls his eyes. "anyways, why are you here? you disturbed my nothing less." I question, leaning on the edge.

"We finished packing and I got bored" josh replies. The rain starts again. I turn to go in.

"Come on, we can watch some movies." I tell him.

He climbs over to my deck, which is only three feet apart from eachother.

"You can take your shirt off if you want." I tell him. By the time he got over it was pouring again, and I can see him shivering. My brothers have some shirts, but who knows where they are. My brothers are In college so we use their rooms for guests.

He lifts his eyebrows before starting to take it off. I try not to stare by picking out some movies to watch.

~*~

We lay on my bed to watch the movie. My room is always cold and the rain isn't helping. I snuggle close to josh and he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Geez, Jen your freezing! lets go under the blankets" he states, rubbing my upper arm. I nod in agreement and pull the blankets down before climbing under them. As soon as he pulls the covers back up, I put my head on his chest and a free hand a couple inches Away from my face. It's surprisingly comfortable.

Half way through the second movie, my eyes get heavy. Even though it's only about 11, being stuck in rain clouds all day makes you drowsy. I start to blink slower, and I'm almost overtaken by darkness before josh speaks up.

"Hey jen, do you have a guest room?" I slightly nod, my eyes still closed. I know he's gonna ask where it is, so I point down the hall and tell him on the left. Josh lifts my body up carefully and places it back down before walking out of the room.

~*~

The next morning, I throw some sweat pants on before checking up on josh. I find him laying on his stomach, with his mouth parted slightly. Might as well not wake him.

I make my way downstairs. After putting some biscuits inthe oven, I sit down and start to eat an apple.

"Hi" I turn around to see josh with morning hair everywhere coming down the stairs.

"Hey" I say. "How did you sleep?"

"Good, it was comfy." He says with a smile.

"Ok, there are biscuits In the oven."

~*~

After we ate, I turn on the tv. We can't find anything watch so we decide to go In the basement.

I open the door and gasp.

It's filled with water.

•••••••••••••••

Ok it's finally up! so as some know, I had trouble with my phone, where I save the chapter, but then it deletes it. But, here we are!

I'll post the next chapter asap, but it's hard between dance and school.