Chapter 1: a party

Ok, so I was rereading this story over, and realized how short the chapters were in the beginning. I promise you they get longer as you get further in with the book!

⚫️So this will all be in Jens POV⚫️

It's the last day of school, and that always means a party at Sams, my friend, house. His parents are never home, so he never has to worry. I go into my closet and pick out a red dress, with tank top kind of straps, and ruffles at the bottom. After applying some natural make up, I fix my loose brunette curls before going down stairs. I put on some flats and head out the door.

---------------------------------------

When I arrive at the party, I already see there are a lot of people. After looking for a parking spot, I find on a little farther down the road. I open my car door a feel the temperature has dropped up here. Before I can open the door to the house, someone already does. It's someone I never have seen before, but he smiles, and I feel myself blush

"Hey, I'm heading outside" he says

"Thanks for the status update." I respond. I wasn't even expecting it to come out that way....in my head I'm just as shocked at my response as the dude standing right in front of me is. But on the outside, I stay in character, looking annoyed at him.

"That not a polite thing to respond to an invitation," the dude says back to me.

" your asked me to go outside with you? Good bye!" I say, pushing through him.

Soon I find Sam in the kitchen, drinking from a solo cup and socializing with a bunch of girls.

" hey, I'm here." I say, walking towards him

" hey Jen!" He answered " listen, the drinks are in that tub of ice, and you can dance in the living room.

" Sam this is not the first time I have been to one of your parties. He holds his hands up.

" just saying!" I laugh at him and walk away to the living room. When I walk in,mother unscientific seems to be blasting through the speakers. I start dancing with my friend Paige for awhile until I was thirsty. I walk to the kitchen and get a bottle of root beer. I don't want to have beer right now. After opening it, I sit on one of the stools by the island. I look around to find a boy looking about my age , looking at me. He quickly turns away once he notices I see him. I shake it off and go back to dance with my friends. But instead, I am pinned to the wall by strong hands.

"Next time you accept my invite." A voice says. I look to see it's then dude from before when I made the awesome comback.

" get off of me,"I say calm but stern. I try to wiggle myself free, but instead he tightens the grasp on my wrists and lifts me up so I can't touch the ground.

" not gonna happen." He says. Now his face is inches from mine. I close my eyes as he leans in for a kiss. But instead he's thrown back and onto the floor. As I wasn't expecting this, and my legs are asleep for hanging so long, I fall too, hitting my head on the floor. The last thing I hear is " don't touch her again" and a slightly familiar face bending down to me before blacking out.

________________________________________________~_______________________________________________________

Ok so this is the first chapter. Sorry it's so short but it's late and I didn't want to lose my train of though!