Chapter 15 ~ Asking 'What's wrong' Makes Everyone More Upset *EDITED*

The Ransom

Chapter 15 ~ Asking 'What's wrong' Makes Everyone More Upset

"What's wrong?" he asked a bit more forcefully. I bite my lip and tears flooded down my face.

"I'm fine!" I snapped and he sighed, but pulled me into his arms.

"We all have to crack sometime..." he whispered and I noticed it was getting light out side.

"Today, since I feel extra happy, I will be having Demi watch a few other die!" Nathan stated.

"No one has fallen for these side show freaks, so they will die!" he stated and the line cut off. I cried into Zayn even harder than I was.

"Shh, it's okay..." Zayn whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He rubbed circles on my back with his thumbs.

I wiped my eyes and pulled away from Zayn. I probably looked like a total mess, but who cares? It's not like I actually need to look absolutely stunning for anyone anymore.

"It'll be fine, they'll be fine...I don't think Nathan would kill them all at once." Zayn said.

I still felt bad. Zayn said he wouldn't kill them all at once, but that doesn't mean Nathan's not going to kill them.

I still felt bad. Zayn said he wouldn't kill them all at once, but that doesn't mean Nathan's not going to kill them. "Wouldn't that make it worse? I mean, they're waiting to die. I'm waiting to get it over with..?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but you won't go into shock as bad.." he mumbled and kissed my cheek.

The door to our room burst open and Nathan with two other men stepped in. "Let's go, Demithen! You should be happy today! No parent, we lost them on this day! You should be more happy then ever, Demigirl!" he stated and his two men came in and one threw me over his shoulder. I groaned.

"Shut up!" he stated.

Nathan was smiling evilly and I felt terrible. My head was pounding, my stomach hurt, and I was being taken to watch someone get tortured.

"You, my little Demi, are going to watch the most spectacular torture ever!" he stated. Really? What torture was a good one? Oh wait, such a thing exists when your name is Nathan.

"Hello? Earth to Demi!" Nathan waved a hand in my face. "The girl's name is Kady Smith!" I sighed, at least it wasn't one of the boys.

He threw me into the chair and another man strapped me in. Kady - who's name sounded like Caty - screamed as Nathan strapped her into the chair. I wince at the tone of her scream and she screamed again when he poked her arm. She acted like his poke was scream worthy, when it wasn't. It was light as if he just wanted her to scream.

"So, Demi, how should we start this?" he asked in a laughing voice.

"I don't care..." I mumbled and he smirked over at me.

"Do you know what I chelsea smile is, young Demithen?" he asked in a harsh voice. I nodded and smiled.

"Good! Do you, Kady?" he asked her, she paled visibly.

"No." she mumbled, we eyes wide, you could tell she knew.

"Then let me demonstrate." he stated and took out the bone saw. He seemed to like that one best.

He turned it on, and it revved, a bit of rusted blood flaked off and he smirked as some flakes hit her in the face. I could tell the saw was on low. It would be slow, painful. Nathan smirked and pressed it against her cheek. She gasped and the saw slid slightly, it made the a lot faster, if she would live. The cut on her face would be a permanent thing. Good thing she's not living then. Is that bad to think? I don't think so.

Nathan moved to the next cheek and did the same thing, except this time went so far up her cut her eye. She screamed a ear shattering scream and wriggled and squirmed around. She would be blind in that eye to.

He smirked at her before moving the saw so that it cut so far into her eye, there was no eye there before lifting it off.

"What should we try next?" he asked to himself as if he was two people and grabbed the bone cracker as I liked to call it before moving to her toes.

Placing the ring on one, he jerked it back, and she screamed out in pain. I could tell she was going to pass out from blood loss soon. So, he hurriedly moved to the next one and cracked it, he took it off and placed a small blade on one end before placing it on the next toe.

Jerking it back, blood splattered and her to came clean off. I bite my lip to keep from vomiting and he moved to the next on and cutting that one clean off. I gasped and felt the vile rise in my throat as she screamed, it was weaker than the rest, but it was there. She was passing out, not dieing, but passing out from the blood loss.

Nathan wasted no time before moving on to the next one. Cutting that off, he moved to the next, and the next after than until she had no toes left. She has passed out on the eighth, but Nathan kept going. After he was done with those, he set the small thing down and went over to a seat.

"She'll be OK! Then after she wakes up, we can finish, OK, Demi?" he asked. But I couldn't answer him, afraid of using my own voice.

I slowly looked up at him. He smirked at my pale green face, and I nodded slowly.

"Yes or no, Demi? Use your words!" he demanded of me.

"Yes, I suppose so.." I said in a dreamy voice. I was trying to forget what happened only minutes ago. Forgetting what happened farther back in the past, before our parents died.

"Good." he glared evilly at me.

"Nathan....It doesn't seem right...Why are you like this? I didn't know their death had this much affect on you..." I mumbled.

"I know, little, Demithen! I- Oh look, she's awake!" he stated happily and walked over to her.

She screamed as he picked up the same tool and started on her fingers, cutting them all off, then turning to look at me. "How should we finish this, Demi?" he asked me.

"I don't care..." I mumbled, still slightly dazed.

"OK!" he stated and thought about it before picking up a huge saw and cutting her to pieces right there in front of me, blood splattered and she died of blood loss before he got to her waist.

(new rule to updating, 5 comments, from different people and my replies don't count and ten votes! or until the next Friday!)