Chapter 7 ~ Don't Get Caught *EDITED*

The Ransom 

Chapter 7

"Demi! What's wrong?" Harry asked in a worried tone. 

"Bad dream..." I mumbled. 

"You'll be fine, it was just a dream...What was it about?" he questioned. I really didn't want to tell him... 

"It was about...You. You were..Um...Well, Nathan killed you..." I mumbled sorrowfully.

The color drained his face and he wrapped his arms around my waist.  An awkward silence took over for a few moments until Harry decided to break it.

"No, I'm not going anywhere..." he mumbled. I sighed a little but nodded anyways, just for his sake, of course, he doesn't know if he is going to die by the end of this or not.

"I know..." I whispered, "But it was so vivid, just like the one Serena was in, but it hurt more..." and with that, I broke down, tears spilling out of my eyes, I could tell Sage watched as I cried into Harry as I remembered the dream and it played over and over again inside my fragile mind.

Harry rubbed small circles over my back and whispered soothing things in my ear, and for the first time since we had gotten here, it poured rain, you could see it through the window and beyond the fence where a few guards stood with umbrellas and guns. Lightening lite up the sky and soothed me, I soon relaxed into a sleep, only one with out a dream, the only sound the continuous rain and thunder that boomed every now in then. 

Waking up screaming was never my thing, but I did that morning - and unfortunately a few other times... 

Don't get caught. 

Don't get caught. 

Don't get caught. 

Don't get caught. 

Serena's voice fluttered around my mind again, just like in the last dream, except the words echoed and there was no visual dream, just her voice that spun around my head.

"Demi! Demi, look at me!" Harry's voice rang in my ears as he yelled my name and I struggled to open my eyes.