Chapter 4 ~ Sage... *EDITED*

The Ransom

Chapter 4

Demi's P. O. V.

"Haz?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he mumbled.

"Do you think... he's going to hurt any of the boys?" Harry glanced at me and pulled me into his arms.

"I... I don't think so..." he whispered and I nodded.

"OK... what about us, the baby that we need to have to get out of here..?" I whispered in his ear.

He looked at me again and held me closer. "I... well, I guess we could put that off for as long as we can.."

I nodded and Nathan burst in. "New member!" he said happily.

"Who?" I asked. He pulled a girl from behind him.

"Her name's Sage..." he mumbled. "Take good care of her!" he said and left.

She looked young, maybe fifteen, olive skin, curly brown hair, and wide hazel/green eyes. To put it simply, she was beautiful.

"What's your name, sweetie?" I asked her.

"Sage Alyssia.. I'm fifteen.." she whispered and I nodded.

I nodded at her and turned to Harry. "How long have you been in here?" I asked Harry. He looked around and grabbed his phone that had no service.

"About... two weeks..." he mumbled. "People are definitely looking for us," he whispered in my ear.

 "Seriously?" I groaned. It didn't seem like it had been two weeks with all this torture going on....

"I'm surprised Nathan hasn't said anything about it to us..I mean, we're One Direction, and we're missing concerts and stuff. Of course people are looking for us." He mumbled the last part to himself. I nodded.

"Yeah...Maybe I should get him to let us have internet on our phones or something..."

"Well, you should." Harry snapped.

I glared at him. "Maybe you should change your attitude."

He looked at me again. "Maybe you should do the same."

"Harry..." I mumbled, tears welling up in my eyes. I could tell Nathan was about to storm in here and most likely kill Harry for hurting me.

"What?" he snapped, still not looking at me.

"I would apologize..." I whispered and he glanced at me, glaring.

"Why?" he asked in a mean tone.

I pounced on him as the gun shot went off right where Harry's head was. "Because... I don't feel like losing you..." I mumbled and got off him.

I glanced at the Sage girl again, she looked terrified. I sighed and walked over to her. "So... I'm Demi, this is Harry... I'm seventeen, and he's eighteen, it's nice to meet you, Sage..." I whispered, trying not to scare her anymore.

"I think... maybe.... I'll let the Sage girl live, no matter what. I kind of think you guys would make good friends.." Nathan said from the speakers and she jumped.

"Sh... it's fine, it's just Nathan.." I whispered.

"Yep, you guys would make great friends, and nice reflexes, maybe I will have to pin you down next time he decides to be a prick..." Nathan said with a cackle.

"He's a bitch..." Harry mumbled under his breath.

"Mind repeating that, Harry?" Nathan hissed at him.

"I do mind, I mind a lot actually," he said with a cocky grin. Does Harry want to die today?

"SHUT UP HAROLD!" I screamed at him. Harry fell silent at my words.

"Oh..I agree. Harry needs to be quiet," Sage murmured.

"Did I ask you?" Harry asked Sage.

"Do you want to die? 'Cause if you want to, I'm sure Louis would go for me..." I told him with my eyebrows raised. "Oh... wait, Nathan, it's fine, he's just on his man-period," I stated.

"I'll send over some pads!" Nathan said and laughed.

Harry glared at me. I smiled at him. "I'm just kidding, Haz... what's your problem today... besides being stuck here?" I asked.

"I.. don't know... maybe it's the fact that I have to be a dad..." he mumbled.

"I'm sorry, Harry..." I whispered and he nodded at me.

"I know..." I smiled and walked over to kiss him.

"Are you guys running low on any supplies or anything?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, Nate, food, bottled water and video games!" I called up.

"I'll bring you some from home... Our aunt and uncle have been holding search parties for you... and Serena, and Callie. Seems that if they do find you, which they won't, you'll be the only survivor that I've taken from our family; and most likely, there will be a few more," he said and the line kicked off.

I nodded, sadly it was true..I didn't want anyone to die...It made me think of Callie. She died of being tortured by Nathan..She didn't deserve it, none of these people did.

Sage has walked off towards the couch in the middle of the room. Nathan walked in, holding a bundle of new video games.

_

I know this chapter was short and boring, but it's VITAL to the rest of the story, so plz, just cuz this chapters boring, it defiantly doesn't mean they all will be!!!! :D

The winners are...

@TessiaLockWood

@Kristel_Stepke

@PattyStein

and

@HipstaPlease

♥Cede and Jess