Chapter 3 ~ The Pregnancy Pact *EDITED*

The Ransom

Chapter 3 ~ The Pregnancy Pact

I got out of Harry's arms and followed Nathan out of the room. We walked back into the old room where everyone else was.

"Demi!" Callie chirped happily as we entered.

"Ugh." I groaned. This girl was always happy, no matter what.

Nathan grabbed her too and led us back to another room away from everyone. The torture room.

He opened the door and threw us in and he walked in after, fastening Callie to the table and me into the chair. He started the torture. Callie was almost dead, her screams now weak when he threw her body off of the table and walked over to me.

"Nathan! If I promise to try with Harry, will you stop, please!" I begged, he looked at me for a second and nodded. He grabbed my arm and dragged me back to Harry's and my room and left after locking the door, probably to finish Callie off.

"If you don't try, I won't hesitate on killing you!" Nathan's voice boomed and I jumped.

"Did he hurt you..?" Harry asked, rushing over to me.

"Almost, but I told him that if he left me alone.... that we'd... try..." I mumbled.

"Oh," was all he said. He obviously didn't want to be a father...

"Yeah.. I don't want to do this either... But, you want to live, right?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah, of course! It's just..."

"It's just what?"

"It's just... I'm - we're - so young!  I don't want to be a father yet..." Ah, I expected him to say that.

"I don't want to be a mother.. yet.. but the way this is going to play out is either I'm going to have a baby or we're going to die. You choose," I said.

"Ah, I want to live."

"You did say, anything for you right?" I asked and kissed his cheek; he nodded.

"I did, and this is for you," he said and kissed me...

Waking up the next morning, I groaned as I was hit by the bright lights in the room. It wasn't anything like the ones in the bed room. They were different, brighter.

I looked around, I was in an all white room surrounded by skeletons and bodies. I jumped when I noticed someone standing in front of me.

"Serena?" I asked. She nodded, but everytime she moved her figure would ripple like a pebble in the water.

"I don't have long... He's going to kill you.... and Harry.... If you don't find a way out... there is only one way out... find it... it's in the.... torture room.... some of you will die.... get pregnant and when he takes you to the.... torture room to kill you.... he will leave for... a minute.... that's all the time you will have... find it.... save yourself.... I love you.... night sissy...." she said, her voice fading in and out, and that's when I realized...

I was dreaming.

I sat up in the bed, leaning on my pillow for support. I saw Harry stir and eventually roll over on his side.

"Harry." I whispered. He didn't move. "Harry!" I hissed his name. No response. "Harold Edward Styles!" I shouted his name.

He looked at me with puffy eyes. "What?"

"I had this really weird dream..." I muttered.

"Oh. Yeah. Go to sleep." he said before his eyes fluttered closed.

I grumbled, he never listened in the mornings... like I didn't know why...

"Harry, I'm pregnant." I said and he shot straight up. He looked at me.

"That's not funny." he grumbled and lied down so he was looking at me.

"I said I had this really weird dream, that might help us..." I mumbled. He nodded for me to keep going.

"After I get pregnant, Nathan's going to try to kill us..." I whispered in his ear.

He looked shocked.

"And you heard all of this from..? What, a magic fairy of sorts?" he said. I snorted, not even close.

"No... that's gay. It was a dream."

He burst out laughing. How was this funny in any way?

"What's so funny?" I asked him, getting a bit annoyed.

"You... heard all of this from a dream!" he said through laughs.

"Yeah, so? You can trust a dream!" I shouted, getting up off the bed and limped to the entertainment room. The room where I live 90% of the time.

"No... I mean, I shouldn't be laughing. I'm sorry Demi... But seriously, how can we trust a dream?" Harry questioned.

"I can trust it because Serena wouldn't lie to me."

Harry's face paled a little, "Serena was in your dream?"

"Yeah..." I mumbled and there was a knock on the door.

"It's Nathan..." I mumbled to him, "Come in, Nathan, we're already up..." I mumbled and Nathan stepped in, he held something out to me. A pregnancy test.

"Take it, if you start having symptoms..." he mumbled and stepped back out, locking the door again.

Third Person P. O. V.

Nathan kicked a girl in front of the four remaining boys and left quickly. They looked at the girl.

She groaned and stood up, "Where am I and- whoa... One Direction?" she asked.

"You're in a warehouse... being held here, for a few reasons, but I'd rather not freak you out," Liam stated and helped her up. He was still mourning the loss of Serena, and would rather not get close to anyone, not that he'd ever admit that. But, for some unknown reason, he helped her anyway.

"Yeah, we're... 4/5 of One Direction... Harry's..." Louis trailed off.

"Where's Harry, and what am I doing here?" she asked them.

"Harry's in a different room, he was forced to fall for a girl, her name's Demi, he's fine and so is she," Louis mumbled.

"We heard that, to save their lives, Demi has to have a child..." Liam mumbled.

"You're here because one of us have to do the same to you, or you die..." Zayn mumbled.

____

Heyy, so this is my first little authors note, I usually don't do this with horror stories, but, PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

Jess and I are putting readers into the story if you would like to be, there are four spots open, and we will do a few things like go over them, pick a top... how many ever, like half of what we get and randomly pick four names that the computer gives us...

What I need to know...

-Name (first and middle or last if you are comfortable with that, but I only need first and middle)

-What boy besides Harry

-Age

-Personality

-Celeb look alike (or what you look like!!!)

-If you do not win (being one of the four people that will...) would you like a One Shot that will go in my one shot book

*CONTEST NOW OVER*

That's all, thx for reading, I won't have another authors note until I tell you all the four winners, and if you would like a one shot, I'll tell you when they are ready, so you get something for just applying. :D