Chapter 10 ~ Just Waiting For Tomorrow *EDITED*

The Ransom

Chapter 10 ~ Just Waiting For Tomorrow

Exactly how it should be, but there was something missing, other family? Friends? Relatives? Or... I don't know... a... Nathan?

"Harry...I think...I think something's missing..." I muttered.

He looked at me with a weird expression on his face, "What do you mean? Everything's here...Well, except the baby."

"No! Not like that...I mean, I miss having Nathan, you know, being normal." I told him.

"I couldn't imagine him ever being normal even if my life depended on it." Harry said.

"What? He was..Normal...Until our parents died."

Sage looked at me with wide eyes as if saying 'I can't believe you miss that thing.'

"Mhm..Yeah..." Harry mumbled under his breath. I looked at Harry, a slight glare on my face.

"What?" he questioned and I gaped at him.

"He is my brother you know, he never won't be my brother!" I shrieked and Harry grabbed my hand, knowing I was going to yank it away, he pulled me into him.

"I know..." he whispered, his sweet breath coating the top of my ear.

I shivered and sunk back into Harry, wrapping his arms around me as Sage cooed at us in delight, "I wonder if I'll ever get a guy.." Sage mumbled. I watched her as she lied back on the couch and closed her eyes.

Harry and I went back to watching the telly until a slight snore erupted from Sage and I giggled, Harry sighed and lifted me up, gently tickling me making me giggle more, "I'll cover her up, it's getting late anyways." he said, and with a kiss to my cheek he walked off to get Sage a blanket.

I looked over at Sage as she slept on with the occasional snore. She looked peaceful for once, with her eyes closed and arms wrapped around her torso. Harry returned with a blanket and wrapped it around her.

"I'm tired too...." I mumbled.

"Ready to go to sleep then?" he asked.

"Uhm...I'm tired...But I don't want to go to sleep..."

He laughed, "Want to watch a movie in the room?"

I nodded, and we quietly made our way back to our room.

"Which movie?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"How about....Love Actually?" I nodded my head. I've never seen the movie, so it would probably be good to see it.

I didn't pay attention to the movie, just Harry, he seemed to be the only thing on my mind anymore, him and Nathan, I can't get Nathan out of my head either. He didn't have to be like this, if I just would've gotten him help when he asked me to. He wouldn't be like this, but I wouldn't have met Harry, I wouldn't be having a kid. I wouldn't have met my - probably - future best friend or even fell in love with Harry. He wouldn't have even known my name if it weren't for Nathan.

After the movie, Harry and I just lie there, simply staring at each other, calming silence loomed over us, "Will you still be with us after we get out of here?" I asked seriously.

He didn't hesitate to answer, "Yes. Yes I will."

I nodded, "Good."

He smiled a little and kissed my forehead, "Get some sleep...You don't know what Nathan will do tomorrow.."

I nodded slightly and closed my eyes; slipping into a dream.

"You missed it...." Serena's voice floated through my mind. I wanted to say something back to her, but I couldn't.