"Señorita comes out tonight" He announced.

"Oh really? That's exciting. You two are going to break the internet"

He chuckled. "We have to go on Instagram live in a bit for it. Do you wanna be in it?"

"I'd be honored to" I pulled away from him, rested my elbow on the top part of the couch, and watched as he pulled out his phone from his red hoodie to check the time.

"Gerty said we have to do it about an hour before the release time, which means that we have a bit of free time. Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure" I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed the remote. "What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Anything you'd like"

'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?" I suggested, happily.

"What is up with you and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I feel like you watched it at least ten times since I've seen you"

"Since Netflix added it, I've been taking advantage. Charlie is my favorite childhood movie. Have you seen it?"

"No"

I gasped, shocked that he hasn't seen the movie. "Then that settles it. We're watching Charlie and four other obnoxious children go to a chocolate factory with a weirdo who probably has mental problems"

"Great description. I'm intrigued"

I pressed play then sat back on the couch. I felt a pair of eyes watching me as my eyes stayed on the screen. I looked over at Shawn, his hazel eyes glowing brightly towards me. I stared back at him and his lips slowly started to curl.

Then, his head went back and he started laughing. "I'm sorry" He panted, out of breath.

"What?" I asked, the corners of my lips started to curl.

"Nothing. I just- The way you were looking at me. You looked so confused. It was great"

I put my right foot up onto the couch cushion and rested my head on my knee. Shawn brought his right hand to my hair and tucked a strand of it behind my left ear.

"Can I hug you?"

I grinned. "Why do you need to ask?"

I moved towards him, sitting myself on top of his lap as he stretched his legs out onto the couch. I wrapped my legs around his waist while my arms hugged his torso. Shawn's arms wrapped around my torso, his hands resting on the small of my back. I rested my head on his left shoulder and he reciprocated the action.

We immediately melted into each other's warmth and we stayed silent for a little while before Shawn's phone started ringing next to us. I pulled away from him and Shawn answered the call.

"Hey Gerty, is it time?" Shawn continued to nod his head while Andrew talked him through some stuff. "Yeah, I already asked her"

"Okay, sounds good" He hung up the phone then went onto Instagram.

"Sooo. We're going to go live and we're going to get Camila to get on with us"

"Sounds good" I sat closer to Shawn and he pressed the button to go live.

As more and more people started to come on, the comments started piling in.

"Hey guys" Shawn said. "I'm trying to add Camila to the live" He pressed a button on the screen. "It says she's unable to join. I'm not exactly sure how to do this, this live thing. Hold on, I'm trying to figure out how to get Camila in here"

"Here let me see" I looked at the screen and there was a button that said that you can add people onto it. "I think she has to request to go on?"

Shawn looked at me. "Honey, can you call Andrew?"