" he was just being a jerk. Hes a player with a big ego. He thinks all the girls want him.and throws a fit when he gets rejected. " jay said. I sighed.

there was a knock on the door and i looked up and saw jake in the doorway. " hey" he said. " hi jake." i said.

His black eyes looked sympathetic. " why did he even take me here?" i asked them.

Jake came and sat on the bed infront of me and jay. Jake sighed. " well theres really no reason besides him lookng for a new fuck budy." jake said. I gasped.

" so he only brought me here to fuck and then throw me out?" i asked hurt. jake nodded. " i hate him" i said again. Jayson rubbed my arm. " we know." he said.

Damiens POV

She's such a bitch! Holy shit! Why can't she admit she wants me? I know she does. If she didnt, she wouldn't have looked at me every five minutes with a lustful expression on her face.

I know she wants me. I just need to make her admit it.

Aundreyas POV

" thank you jake and jay. You guys are good friends. Im actually glad damien brought me here." i said. They looked at me shocked. " why" jayson asked.

" because if he didnt i would have never met you two." i said hugging jay then jake. They smiled.

Later we went downstairs , there was no sign of damien anywhere.

" where did damien go?" i asked.

" he went to get some bl- something to eat." derrek said. Hmm.

" ok?" i said. Jayson and jake exchanged a look that i didnt understand. Whatever.

" Sooo, about this party. when is it? whos coming? " i asked. jay laughed. I sat on the couch beside stephan and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

" the party is not til 8 , and all of our friends, and damien, derrek, and jakes girlfriends are coming." stephan said.

" jake! You never told me you had a girlfriend! " i shot up and ran to him.

" Tell me about her!" i yelled jumping up and down like a little kid.

All the guys laughed. " your such a girl," jay said. I rolled my eyes ," hey! girls rule boys drool!" i said. Someone grabbed my ass.

" yes girls do rule ," stephan whispered in my ear. I

turned around and kneed him

In the balls. HA HA!

He tumbled over holding his crotch. Jayson laughed. " serves you right."

" anyways , tell me about your girlfriend." i pushed.

jake chuckled. " you will meet her at the party tonight. chill." he said.

I groaned. " fine! WAIT !!! what the frick am i going to wear!!?" i freaked.

" such a girl" derrek mumbled. " shut up" i said to him.

He laughed. " you have a walk-in closet in your room. and u have makeup in your bathroom." jayson said.

i squealed " seriously!" i ran upstairs and opend my closet. I screamed.

This was any girls dream. It had shoes , every pair of clothes you could ever want, mirrors. It was like heaven.

I heard they guys down stairs laugh. I rolled my eyes. I went into the bathroom and was suprised to see any kind of makeup you could want. Eyeliner mascara eyeshadow lip gloss , you name it. I was so happy.

I decided to go for a shower.

I washed and relaxed in the hot water.

I stepped out and wraped a towel around myself. Then i walked out of the bathroom and into my new closet.

I put on some undergarments and ripped skinny jeans and a pink tanktop.

I was kind of cold so i put on one of the black hoodies that had a big jeweld skull on the back.

Then i went into the bathroom and applied some eyeliner, black eyeshadow that made my eyes pop and some mascara. I looked hot.

I walked down the stairs and all the guys looked up at me with wide eyes.

" you clean up nicely," jake said. I smiled.

Then i saw that damien was back and he was gawking at me. I sighed and went back upstairs not wanting to be anywhere near him.

I heard a light knock on my door and damien walked in. " go away damien." i said harshly.

Damien sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. He was so hot! No ! i didnt just say that. " aundreya, im really sorry about pushing you." he said looking into my eyes.

" SORRY! your sorry. Are you sorry that pushed me! Are you sorry for bringing me here just to fuck me then throw me away!? How about being a jerk to me!! huh!" i yelled at him.

He looked bored. "yes i brought you here because i wanted you. But i wasnt going to throw you away. And im sorry i am being such a jerk. But you live here now so your going to have to get used to being teased." he said smirking. I almost smiled. ALMOST. I sighed.

" fine i guess i accept your apology. But please. Dont ever do that again." i said.

He beamed. " thanks!" he hugged me lightly and i was shocked. He looked embarrased , he quickly got up and left my room. He smelt soo good. WAIT. what am i saying. I DONT like him , i DONT like him , i DONT like him.

Or do i?

Hehe, hellooo.

there chappy 5!! hope yall liked it 8)

comment, vote

:)