Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

"Hey! Why does jayson get to hold you?" I heard Damien ask.

I looked over at him, he had a look of mock anger on his face.

I shrugged and cuddled into Jayson's chest.
"He'scomfy?" it came out as more of a question.

I felt Jayson's chest rumble as he laughed.

"I'm comfy too," he pouted.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to cuddle with you Damien. It's jayson or nobody," I smiled.

Jayson rubbed my back as he smiled.
"I knew all my dirty talking and touching would make you fall for me," he whispered in my ear.

I moved so I straddled him. "Oh yes. I'm so in love with you Jayson it's crazy. I just want your hands all over me, and to be with you forever," I whispered in his ear. I kissed his cheek than down his neck for effect.

He pulled my face back and looked at me. He looked shocked and a little fearful.

"Really?" he asked quietly.

I nodded, trying hard to keep a strait face.

He stared at me for another minute before he leaned in.

Just before his lips met mine, I was on the floor.

I looked up, shocked, to a laughing Jayson. "Come on cupcake. You have to be smarter than that! You actually think I believed that?" he laughed.

I smiled. "Guess not," I said.
He gave me a 'duh' look and I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Careful cupcake. I'll bite your tongue if you do that again." he winked.

I pulled my tongue back in my mouth and tried not to stick my tongue out at him again.

"Aundreya! Will you come sit with me now?" Damien asked using the puppy dog face on me.

He looked so cute doing that.
His bleach blonde hair falling in his face, his dark black eyes were enlarged and his luscious bottom lip was sticking out. I couldn't resist. I laughed and walked over to him and sat beside him on the couch.

"Noo," he whined and picked me up easily like Jayson and Stephan did, and sat me on his lap.

I laughed. Just to make him happy, I cuddled into his chest.

I felt him smile and wrap his arms almost protectively around me.

"This girl, mine," he said to the other boys jokingly.

I pushed him away and slapped his head.

"I'm nobody's," I joked.

He looked at me with mock anger,

I stood up and cringed away in mock fear.

He lunged at me causing me to fall the ground with him onto of me.

"Damien get off me!" I yelled trying to push him off.
He was very strong.
"Hm. Let me think. NO," he said evilly.

My heart was pounding.
He leaned closer, I could smell his minty breath.
What was he doing? I'm panicking here.
"Help!" I called.

Everyone just laughed at me.
I looked back at damien to see his eyes closed and his lips getting too close to mine.
I close my eyes waiting for our lips to touch, but they never did.

My eyes flew open to the sound of laughter. And what do you know? Damien was rolling on the floor clutching his stomach and laughing.
"You, haha, actually thought, haha, that I would kiss you?" he said betwen laughs.
"You're a jerk you know that? All of you are. I call for help, no one comes. Like what the fuck ?" I looking at the guys on the couch.

"Dude, chill. We were just playing. We've known Damien for a long time and know he wouldn't do anything. Well he would. But he doesn't get committed if you know what I mean," Jake winked at me.
"Player." I stated, looking at Damien.

He winked and nodded at me.
"You shouldn't tease girls like that. That's how you get them to fall in love with you. Especially when you look like that," I said getting up and sitting beside Jayson.

Damien was a jerk. And by the way he makes me feel already, I could probably fall for him. So I am going to stay away from him.

Jayson smiled at me. He had a beautiful smile. I smiled back.
"So anyways Jayson, what's with the blue hair?" I ask ruffling his perfect mohawk. he shrugged, "I like blue."

"Why are you laughing? Does my hair look bad?" he asked fixing his hair.

"No, it looks great. I was laughing because blue is also my favourite colour," I said smiling at him.
"Oh," he said winking at me.

I blushed and looked at the tv.
I heard a chuckle and looked to see where it was coming from. Damien was the one laughing.
"What, you can't have me so you go flirt with Jayson?" he chuckled.
I blushed deeper. " I don't want you, and you were being a jerk so I came back to sit with Jayson again." I said pointing at Jayson.

He hit the back of my head. He hits pretty hard. "Ow! What was that for?" I complained hitting him in the head back. He laughed "I don't know. Sorry. I forgot girls are wimps," he said.

"I take that to offence. Are you all jerks?" I asked theoretically.

Stephan put his arm around me.

"I'm not. I'm nice and sweet. To prove that? I'm going to say I'm sorry about kissing you. So..do you want to go upstairs with me?" he asked smirking.

I snorted "With you? No way in hell." I laughed.

"Does that mean you will go upstairs with any of us besides Stephan?" Jake asked.

"Hah. You guys are too funny."

They all sighed dramatically.
I chuckled.
"Who's the whiners now?" I asked.
"Still you cupcake," Jayson said pinching my leg.
"Ow! Quit that, it hurts." I yelled.
"That's what she said!" Damien yelled. I rolled my eyes.

Wow.