chapter 53

austin and sydney were at the house when we got back from the beach and i can't be more excited to see my baby sis. tonight we decided to go to a party because of you go on a road trip and don't turn up did you even go? i sat on the floor of austin and sydney's room doing my makeup in front of the mirror. "how about this?" sydney asked walking out if he bathroom wearing a black set and neon pink flame heels. "who are you and what did you do with my baby sister!?" i yelled dramatically making us both laugh. "yeah that's not happening" austin walked into the room lookin at sydney's outfit. "why?" she asked him looking at herself in the mirror. "because the guys finna be looking at you" he said protectively which made sydney awe and walk up to him kissing his face. "funny, i'm not changing" she said and sat next to me doing her makeup. after i finished my makeup i walked back to mine and brandons room to get changed. i walked in to see brandon standing in front of the mirror doing his hair. "lookin hot" i winked at him and pulled a set out of my bag.

"damn baby" brandon gushed walking over to me looking at the black skirt and shirt i wore. "i don't know what i'd do with out you" i pulled him into a kiss that was interrupted by zion and nick banging on the halls of the halls. "break it up we gotta club to hit!" we laughed at them and brandon pulled my arm and ran out the bedroom pulling me. i laughed behind him as we all ran out and hopped into the party bus we got. "here's to a good time, and a good time" zion thrusted his hips twice as he held up a red solo cup. we all screamed and then chugged our glasses and poured some more.

"fuck man" brandon said to austin as they watched sydney and brooklyn dance together. "we got some real gems" austin dapped up brandon. "hell yeah we did" brandon smiled and winked at his girlfriend who was now looking at him. brooklyn walked over to him and pulled him up off the seat and danced with him in the middle of the bus. "omg omg" brooklyn ran over to all the girls and pulled them so they were all huddled around as everyone filmed them. "REAL HOT GIRL SHIT" they all screamed. "YEAH IM IN MY BAG BUT IM IN HIS 2, THATS WHY ERRR TIME YOU SEE ME I GOT SOME NEW SHOES. EHHH, MWUAH."

"we are here!" izzy yelled and all of us hurried off the bus into the club. the club was crowded and sweaty but thankfully we got a table for us. "you sit down i'll get you your drink ok?" brandon yelled over the loud music. "thanks baby" i kissed him on the cheek and headed to the booth with nick and edwin leaving everyone else to scatter. "i'm finna get fucked up tonight" edwin threw down a shot not even flinching. "im finna get lightly buzzed" brooklyn mocked edwin making the three laugh. brandon cane back over with brooklyn's drink and the two of them went to the dance floor and started dancing together. after being at the club for three hours brandon and brooklyn started to get tired. "hey we are gonna head back" brooklyn yelled to taylor who danced with sydney. "you feelin ok?" taylor asked her friend. "yeah" brooklyn winked at them. "OOUUU b is getting dicked down tonight!" sydney yelled. "you ain't wrong" brooklyn winked at them and walked off with brandon. the two of them were drunk but not drunk enough not to function. brandon called the two an uber back to the air bnb and they sat there and waited.

"stop" brooklyn swatted brandons hand from her thigh as they road in the back of the uber. "i can't help it" brandon whispered into her ear. the uber finally pulled up to the house and they got out thanking the driver. "damn baby" brandon walked behind brooklyn as the walked up the driveway. "if you want it come and get it" brooklyn turned away from him and walked seductively to the front door letting herself in. brandon sped up his pace and reached brooklyn who didn't get that far in. brandon snaked his arms around brooklyn's waist making her gasp and backed her up against the front door. he trailed his right hand up her waist all the way to her head tangling his hands in her hair. he pressed his lips against hers lustfully and hungrily. brooklyn reached down his abdomen not breaking the kiss feeling for the button's on his shirt and undoing them. eventually she got the shirt undone and pulled it off of him leaving it in the doorway along with her top. "jump" brandon instructed and brooklyn did so. only breaking the kiss for a second brandon climbed up the stairs with brooklyn in his arms to their bedroom, except they didn't make it that far. brooklyn pushes brandon against their door and kissed down his neck fiddling with his belt and pants. brooklyn finally removed his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, momentarily looking up at brandon who stood there breathless.

the rest of the crew stumbled into the house a few hours later plastered, it was a surprise they could open the door to the house. "looks like some one had a fun night" zion laughed holding up brandon and brooklyn's shirts. all the friends laughed and went to the kitchen to continue their partying.

brooklyn and brabdon laid sound asleep in their bed after their restless past hours. the clothes, never less the smell gave away the fact that they had an eventful night. brooklyn's bra hung off the side of the bed, brandons underwear laid on the floor next to the trash and an unopened condom sat on the nightstand. oops.