chapter 28

i quickly shoved my clothes into my bag, "shit, shit, shit" i yelled panicked. i over slept and snoozed my alarm too many times, that i was about to miss my flight. i knew i was missing one to many things but i didnt care i just needed to get to the airport. i ran outside to see joe sitting in a running car, i threw myself into the back with my luggage and said "step on it". this is the fastest i have ever seen someone drive, joe knew how much i needed to make this flight. after the quickest ride to the airport ever i jumped out and ran into the airport, waving to joe who was laughing at me a little.

"please tell me i can board" i said as i ran up to the flight attendant, the door had already been closed. "im sorry miss, we cant--" the flight attendant started to be cut off by me, "please miss, i need to get on this flight, im supposed to surprise my boyfriend." i pleaded but her face remained emotionless, "there is really nothing we can do, doors closed" she pointed to the door. i knew what i had to do, i hated doing this but i NEED to get onto that flight. "Mr. Cowell isnt going to be happy about this." i said under my breathe. "Mr. Cowell, as in Si-SImon Cowell?" the attendant asked suddenly interested in me.  "yes, see, i brooklyn harris, was supposed to do a photo shoot with pretty much the boy band, in which Mr.Cowell put together. anyways he isnt going to be happy when im not there." i said i hated talking like this, using fame to my advantage but it was what needed to be done. "your brooklyn harris, the super model!?" she asked excited. "yes i am" i said back to her. "well im sure i can open the doors for you, if you really need to get on" she said and i smiled to myself. "really thank you so much!" i replied and surely five minutes later i was sitting in my seat on my way to new york, new york.

i got into the venue without the guys knowing thankfully by the help of mitch. the guys were doing a meet and greet right now and we decided it would be fun if i waited in the line and surprised the guys as trying to be a fan. i stood in line trying to conceal myself so i wore a dad cap and a pair of sunglasses, pretty bad camouflage. i also wore an oversized sweat shirt with black tights that had stars on them with some doc martens. thankfully i made it through the meet and greet line but i wasn't last, some girls were late and were behind me. i started to walk over to the guys wondering how long it would take for them to realize it was me. i hugged austin first and he looked at me and i could tell he knew. i gave the other guys hugs as well and they all gave me the same looks. i got to brandon and hugged him, he took a double take on who was hugging him and released it was me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" he yelled as he picked me up in a hug. "surprise" i replied and he put me down and kissed me. "i couldn't wait any longer" i shrugged my shoulders and he pulled me into another hug. "ok three..." the camera women spoke. for the picture i kissed brandon and let the other guys figure out what they were going to do on their own. we looked at the picture and to the right brandon and i were kissing while at the other guys stood to the left making disgusted faces.

after the concert the guys were all tired so they went back to their hotel while i went to my parents house to surprise them. i got an uber to their house and knocked on the door. "b!" sydney yelled as she brought me into a hug. "syd!" "what are you doing here you're supposed to be in la!?" she asked me surprised i was at home. "i decided to surprise brandon because they had a show. where are mom and dad and car?" i asked as we walked through the house. "mom and dad are out they should be back any minute, but car is asleep." i nodded in response and got myself a water from the kitchen. "im surprised you weren't at the show" i took a sip of my water, and syd shrugged her shoulders and played with her nails. "are you and austin alright?" "well we haven't been talking for a while." she responded. "why not!?" i asked her shocked and sat next to her. "the long distance was really hard, i mean we weren't even together and it was difficult." i could hear how sad she was just from her voice. "we have to go see them, i promise he would be happy if he saw you." "i don't know b" she replied unsure. "no were going"

we got to the guys hotel and i had texted b that we were both coming over. "hi" brandon said as he opened the door to his shared hotel room with edwin. "im sorry your so tired" i replied and hugged him. "its all good, but can we lay down now?" brandon asked groggily. "yes" i replied and laughed a little.

sydney stood in front of zion and austins shared hotel room, she was beyond nervous for his reaction. she knocked on the door and it was opened by austin. she stood there frozen and so did austin, she knew she was going to see him, but in a way seeing him made it hurt more, she missed him. "syd" was austin could get out before pulling her into a huge hug. "i missed you so much" austin told sydney. "i missed you too" sydney responded. "come in zion and i are just starting a movie" austin pulled sydney into his hotel room.