chapter 44

i ended up back at the prettymuch house after austin and edwin did some serious convincing. i walked up to nicks room with him because he was letting me borrow some clothes because being in heels and a dress was not going to do it for chilling tonight. as i waited outside nicks closet nick threw a shirt and pants at me. "gee thanks" i said laughing and took them off of my head and walked into the bathroom leaving the door open a crack. "b?" nick called out. "yeah?" i replied. "i think you might have a chance to get back with b" nick said and i popped my head into the door frame, "repeat that please." "today watching him watch you showed how much love he has for you, and plus all he has been doing it writing songs about you" nick replied. "i just want him back, he was my everything" i replied and walked out fully changed.

we walked outside to see all the guys and a few close friends outside at the pool. my eyes were caught by brandon sitting on the side of the pool drinking something out of a red cup. i started to walk in the other direction when nick shoved me in his direction and gave me a stern look. secretly nick was always our biggest fan. "hey" i said awkwardly walking and sitting next to brandon as i rolled up the pants on nicks joggers. "nice outfit" brandon said as he laughed a little. "it's better than my dress" i said and laughed with him. "naw" he said taking another sip. "what?" i asked smiling. "nothin" he replied and smiled a little. the was a bit of an awkward silence until brandon said, "your performance was really great tonight." "thank you" i replied and smiled. "do you maybe wanna go inside and talk?" brandon asked finishing his drink, which i learned was just coke. "yeah sure" i said and have a small smile, he reached his hand out and helped me up. i wiped off my butt and he lead me inside, i looked back and saw everyone giving me thumbs up.

"so what's up?" i asked him as i sat in the garage with him. "first i just want you to listen" he said and handed me head phones. i placed the headphones on and he started to play a track. a distorted voice played through the head phones and then nick started singing. i listen to the whole song and really listen and decoded all the lyrics. i took the headphones off once the song had ended and looked at brandon with a broken smile. brandon opened his mouth to speak but i cut him off by hugging him. "b - i need you, i miss you, nothing is the same without you. that other girl was just a distraction from the fact that you were out of reach, i still love you and i always will." brandon said as i hugged him tightly. a tear slipped out as he confessed how he still loved me. i got out of his hold and looked at him to see tears running down his cheeks. "i love you too brandon, and i never stopped. i need you" i said and pulled him back into another hug. he pulled out of the hug and looked at me and placed his hand under my chin bringing me closer to his lips. once our lips touched it was like the first time, a feeling i have craved for the several months i went with out it.

"you all good?" zion asked me blocking me from brandon when we reappeared in the back. "he kissed me!" i said excited and bit my lower lip. "aww shit!" zion yelled excited for me. "shh!" i yelled at him smiling because everyone heard, i peaked by him and saw brandon smiling. "why i gotta be quiet everyone is going to find out sometime." zion shrugged his shoulders "i'm happy for you and b" he said as he pulled me into a hug. "thankyou dread head" i said pulling away and going to sit with brandon. i sat next to him in our original spot on the side of the pool but this time a little closer so that our legs were touching. "AWWW SHITTTTTT!" nick yelled pointing to me and brandon, making everyone look at us and clap. i cover my face with my hands in embarrassment and brandon just smiled widely. next thing i knew brandon was removing my hands from my face and planting a kiss on my lips, nothing to showy. zion, nick, edwin, austin, carter, duane, and the bell twins picked up brandon and started to hype him up, i'm talking about actually picked him up. i just sat on the side of the pool laughing my ass of at them.