chapter 52

i woke up to the feeling of something crawling on my neck. i freaked out and slapped what i thought was my neck. "ouch" brandon said and grabbed his head. "sorry i thought your hair was a bug" i said and kissed the top of his head and yawned. brandon rolled over so we had laying on top of my legs and looking up at me. "sing me a song" i looked at him in the eyes and he smiled up at me. "i'm gonna take my horse-" brandon started to yell because he knew i didn't like that song. i covered my hand over his mouth, "any other song please." he laughed a little and then started to sing, "promise me you won't be gone to long my dear, promise me you won't belong any where else but here with me." i admired his voice and played with his hair.

we spent the whole morning in the house relaxing from last night because we barely got any sleep. it was around lunch time so we all decided that we wanted to go down to the beach and get lunch and nick and i had it planned out how he was going to ask taylor to be his girlfriend. i did my makeup in the bathroom as brandon was taking a shit how nice right? "seriously b you couldn't wait?" i asked looking at him grossed out. "no plus i want to spend all the time in the world with you" brandon smiled cheesily at me. "b! do you have my mascara?" jas walked into the bathroom, "wow you guys really are a married couple" she laughed at us. "yeah i borrowed it" i said handing it back to her.

"and the married couple is finally ready" edwin said throwing his hands in the air. "not my fault" i said pointing at brandon and walking down the stairs. the eight of us got into nicks and i's cars. we got lunch at this really cute restaurant that was on the pier and then we headed down to the beach. brandon and i laid down on the same towel together, almost falling asleep. nick laid next to me and brandon and taylor beside him. i felt a light tap on my arm and opened my eyes to see nick signaling to me that it was time. i pushed brandons arm that was on me off and grabbed my phone to start filming them. nick tapped taylor's arm and she looked to her side and smiled at nick. "aye sit up" he smiled at her and she did so. she looked at me filming her and gave me a weird look. "ok stand right here" he said to her and had her back to the water. nick ran down by the water and told her to turn around. when she turned around she saw the huge lettering in the sand that read 'be my gf?'. she looked at me surprised and then at nick who stood there awkwardly waiting. "of course!" she ran into his arms and wrapped her legs around him kissing him passionately. we all cheered for them making them laugh. i sent the video to everyone and laid back on my towel leaving taylor and nick to enjoy themselves in the water. "they cute" brandon laid with his head propped up on one hand. "they are cute" i replied and laid back down on my stomach. "your so beautiful" brandon said to me. "thank you baby" i thanked him and poured my lips not moving my head, he got the memo and pecked my lips.

"i'm thinking a girl" brandon randomly blurted out loud enough for everyone around us to hear. "what?" i turned and asked him. "our first child" he looked at me and then back at the sky. "awe my heart?" izzy said placing her hands over her heart and pouting out her bottom lip. "no, no, no don't get any ideas" edwin pointed at her. "why a girl?" i asked him. "because i love having an older sister" he said and i smiled at him. "i wouldn't mind having a girl first" i smiled at him.