chapter 15

brooklyn's pov
"come on people brandon is here let's move" i yelled as i stood in the kitchen waiting for syd and carson. "coming" syd yelled from the top of the stairs with carson. "ok let's go he said he was walking over now" i said walking towards the door. we walked outside and met brandon in the drive way and i greeted him with a hug. "morning" "morning" "brando!!!" carson yelled and charged at brandon for a hug, brandon engulfed him in a hug and picked him up and spun him around. "hi i'm sydney" syd said holding out her hand and brandon shook it "brandon it's nice to meet you" "like wise" "ok lets go i'm starving" i said and got in my car. brandon was about to get in when he got a call.

"hey what's good......no we haven't left yet.....i mean i guess.....sure hurry up though we are leaving right now.....yeah bye" brandon spoke through the phone. "if you don't mind austin wants to come and is on his way right now." brandon told us. "no problem we have room" i said and started the car. "hey thanks for waiting for me" austin said getting into the car. "no problem austin, this is my sister sydney and you know car" i said and looked in my mirror to see austin. not only did i see austin but i saw austin eyeing my sister and my sister eyeing him, brandon noticed it too. i turned to brandon and mouthed "what did we do" and he mouthed "i don't know."

breakfast was great, we went to this waffle spot called 'cliffs waffles'. austin and syd were talking the whole time they really hit it off. usually i don't like seeing my sister flirt with guys but austin is one of the nicest guys i know and i know that if anything were to happen between them that he wouldn't hurt her so for this one time i'm ok with it.

"do you want to come back to mine?" i asked brandon as we walked around the area near cliffs waffles. "yeah" brandon responded. "just to let you know my parents are home so, well..." "yeah i'm down to meet them if that's what your getting at" brandon finished my sentence for me. "that was what i was getting at" i laughed a little. we stopped at a bench looking out to the beach and sat to wait for syd, austin, and carson to come back from the candy store they went to after breakfast.

"so i hate to ask this but what are we?" brandon asked me. "i've been thinking about that a lot too, i don't know, what are we?" i asked brandon and we both laughed. "i mean let's think of it we are committed to each other, basically, right?" he looked at me "right" i responded. "and we go on dates, there's pda, and private displays of affection." he said and as he said private displays of affection he smirked and which made me playfully shove him and we both laughed. "so to me it sounds like we are a couple without the title" brandon said. "sounds pretty accurate" i said. "do you want a relationship?" brandon asked me. "yeah, do you?" i asked him. "ehhh i don't know" he said in a joking tone "yeah i do" he finally said. "THEN ASK HER BRO" someone yelled and we turned to see austin, syd, and carson standing about 10 feet away from us. "how can they hear us?" i asked brandon as i laughed. "i was thinking the same exact thing" he said as he laughed.

"brooklyn harris will you be my girlfriend?" brandon asked me. "i would love to be your girlfriend" i answer and he pulled me into a hug and pecked my lips. "gotta keep it pg cause carson is watching" brandon whispered into my ear.

"don't be nervous they will love you" i told brandon as i shut off the car and started to walk into my house. "me nervous pshhh" brandon replied. "come on they are amazing" i said and pulled him into the house with me. "hey mom, hey dad" i said as i walked into the house hand in hand with brandon as syd and austin and carson walked behind us. "this is brandon, brandon this is my mom and dad." my dad walked over to brandon and stuck out his hand for him to shake. "pleasure to meet you mr.harris" brandon said i could tell he was nervous. "ohh please call me brian, so you dating my daughter?" my dad asked brandon. "yes sir" brandon replied. "well i'm happy for you too." my dad spoke.

after a while of brandon getting to know my parents, i had plans to meet up with some of the girls and their boyfriends. i threw on jean shorts, a white shirt, and a blue puffer jacket and went downstairs to say goodbye. "brandon and i are going out to meet up with some of the girls" i told my parents. "ok have fun!" my mom said and went back to whatever she was doing. "wow your parents are so chill" brandon said to me as we walked to the car. "i know they are the best."

"look who decided to show up." taylor said as me and brandon walked into her house. "sorry we are late i couldn't figure out what i wanted to wear" i replied honestly, "per usual" bella said and everyone laughed including me. we have been here for about an hour and the guys and the girls have kinda split up so ya girls can gossip a little. "so girl you and brandon official?" romee asked. "yeah, he asked me today" i said and i couldn't stop smiling at the conversation we have earlier about it. "this girl is in love already" bella said and everyone shook their heads in agreement. "maybe". "you think everyone is getting along?" i asked looking over to where the five boyfriends were sitting and talking. "yeah i think so" gigi responded. "so how old is brandon?" taylor asked. "just turned 19" i responded. "he looks like a baby" taylor said honestly. "i know right when we first started kinda having a thing i asked him his age cause i was like i ain't going to jail." i said and everyone laughed earning attention from the guys.

brandon's pov
me and the guys were talking when all of a sudden we hear a lot of laughter coming from the girls. we all look over there and abel asked "hey what's so funny over there!" "nothing babe" bella replied. "definitely something about one of us" he said and we all laughed. it was about an hour later and we all decided that we were going to watch the new episode of this is us together. brooklyn and i cuddled up on the corner of the couch, and half way through she was balling her eyes out. "why are you crying?" i whispered into her ear. "he dies!" she said back to me crying hysterically. "shh it's ok" i said unsure of what i should do to help her 'get through' this tv death. i looked over to the other guys and we all gave each other the 'we are over this' and 'why are they so involved in tv' looks.

brooklyn's pov
"can you drive home, i'm to emotionally drained to drive." i told brandon. "yeah i can drive home" he said and took the keys from my hand. i plopped myself down into the passenger seat and closed my eyes. "why did he have to die i can't handle it" i said frustrated, i admit i'm WAY to emotionally involved in this is us but i don't care. "i don't know, i'm sorry he had to die" brandon replied and i just sighed. when we got home i used all my energy to get myself into the house and up to my room. "can you sleep over tonight?" i asked brandon. "yeah but your parents are home won't they care if they see me in the morning?" brandon asked. "no they won't care" i replied and laid in bed and brandon followed. i laid down on my back and brandon wrapped his arms around my waist and laid on top of me, surprisingly very comfy for both of us. "brandon remember the vs fashion show night where i told you i thought i was falling for you?" i asked him and he replied with a muffled yes. "i have fallen for you" i told him and in response he picked us his head and kissed my cheek