chapter 1

ACTIVITY = NEXT CHAPTER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i drove through the Hollywood in my all matte black g-wagon with the windows rolled down and the music turned up. i pulled up to the security gate and turned down the music and took off my sunglasses, "name" the lady asked in a stern voice. i replied "Brooklyn Harris" she looked at her computer and then opened a box which a bunch of keys hung and handed me a pair of keys and said "welcome to the colony ms.harris" i smiled back and then the gate opened and i drove up through my new neighborhood admiring the houses trying to find mine. yes thats right ive never even seen the house i just bought, my assistant carly went house hunting for me and bought me a house, crazy right. i should introduce my self my name is brooklyn harris im 20 and im a model for off white, valentino, and chanel and im basically living my dream, but my life is very hectic. right now im taking a break from other shows and just modeling for off white even though im signed to other brands, its just what i need after moving and all. as you know i live in la and im 20 i dont have any family out here because they live in new york, but over the past year of modeling ive made such good friends and they have become my family. after driving  for a few minutes trying to find my house i finally found it. "holy shit" i said to myself as i pulled into my drive way, i admired the house it was giant i wasn't expecting something like this. i got out of my car and stood in my drive way just staring at the house in front of me not believing it was mine. 

i started to grab some boxes out of the back of my car because the moving trucks weren't coming until tomorrow so i had my necessities. i put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed a box and walked to my front door and unlocked it with my keys. my eyes went wide this place was huge, carly really outdid herself. (picture at the top) i walked through my new house in awe, set the box on the counter and headed out to get the 6 boxes left. as i walked back to my car i looked across the street to see my new neighbors playing basketball in their driveway, i wonder which of them lives there i thought to myself. i snapped back into reality and went to grab another box.

"need help?" a voice asked from behind me which scared me and made me almost drop the box which one of them caught. omg it was the guys that were playing basketball that i was looking at and now they are in my driveway asking if i need help, did i mention they are all hella cute. 

"umm, you know i think im good" i adjusted the box in my arms because it was very heavy, but as i was shifting i lost my grip on it and almost dropped it again, once again one of them caught it. "on second thought maybe i could use help" i was definitely embarrassed and i forgot i looked like absolute crap, way to make a great first impression, but the guys just smiled. the one with glasses took the box in my hand and the rest of us took boxes from the back of my car. 

"nice whip" i turned to see the guy with dreads talking to me, "thanks" i replied. "is it custom?" he questioned, "yeah, i decided since i was going to get my dream car might as well make it one of a kind." me and the kid with the dreads were now standing in front of my car talking about it while the others watched. "check this" i waved the boy with dreads over to the drivers side door and showed him the embroidery in the seats and details on the dash. "thats fireee" he picked the box up again and we made our way to my house. 

"your place is amazing" the guy with the glasses commented as we walked through the door, and it made me smile "thanks its actually my first time seeing it" i laughed at how crazy it sounded. "what do you mean?" the kid with the blue hair questioned. i laughed again "well my assistant carly did my house hunting, ive been very busy with work and i had to move for work so she did it for me, i know its crazy" we set the boxes on the counter and talked a bit more. "by the way my name is brooklyn" i said as i looked at all of them. "im edwin, this is brandon, zion, austin, and nick" he said pointing at them. "its very nice to meet you guys, sorry i look like shit, its been a long day" i laughed and the other guys did too, "well then we will let you get some rest" the kid with glasses said and turned to start walking to the door. once we reached the door i asked "what are you guys doing later tonight?" they all turned to face me and the blonde one said "nothing yet" i smiled at his response "well im having a house warming party starting at 7 you guys are welcome to come and join its going to be about 20 people, casual dress, if you dont end up having plans" i said hopeful they would come. "is there going to be food?" the kid with dreads asked. "of course" i answered. "we will be there" he replied and then they walked to their house. 

i closed the door behind them and smiled to myself, but i still had so many questions about them. i instantly went to my phone i only remembered brandons name so i went to instagram and searched 'brandon' and after a few clicks onto profiles i found his account. i stalked his account until i saw picture with the other guys and i learned that they all lived together and they were in a boy band call prettymuch, i didnt follow them because i didnt want to be forward but i definitely want to. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BE ACTIVE FOR NEXT CHAPTER (VOTE/COMMENT)

Welcome to my next book!

i hope you enjoy!