chapter 22

brooklyn's pov:
"ahh fresh air" i said walking out of the tour bus at a random super market. the boys followed behind and stretched out. we had been on the bus for about 10 hours and we were all starving because everyone EXCEPT me ate all the food already. "let's goooo" edwin yelled pushing me in a shopping cart through the empty isle of the store. we all grabbed our favorite snacks mine being pineapple, pretzels, mochi, and go-gurts. edwin continued to run through the isles with me in the cart while the guys tried to throw stuff in, missing almost everything but the ones they did make hit me. we made our way to checkout and put all the stuff on the belt. "your total is $328.52" the cashier said, and we all looked at each other. "it's a business expense" zion said and handed the lady their 'company' card.

"let's go live!" i said to the guys as we all sat in the lounge area of the bus doing nothing. they all shrugged in response. i set up my phone on the counter resting against the play station and went live. you could only see me in the frame but you could here all the guys talking. (comments in regular, brooklyn in bold, guys in italics)
"heyyy" i spoke into the camera looking at the comments. "where are you right now?" "i'm currently on a tour bus, going to...." "we're going to portland" brandon said "portland" "why are you on tour you don't sing?" "why am i on tour. that's a good question. i'm here to be with my family" "we love you brookie!!" nick yelled and i laughed. i started to hum the tune of the song that i had wrote in tokyo for brandon and comments flooded in about what song it was. "what song is that!?" "i've never heard that song before" "is that unreleased pretty much!?" "that song, oh i wrote it. writings just something i do for fun" "you wrote that?" zion asked coming into the frame. "yeah you don't like it?" "naw it's fire, is it finished" zion asked. "no" "well let's do it right now!" "ok, bye guys gotta go"

"i have a crazy idea z" i said to zion as we sat in the back of the bus with everyone, brainstorming ideas and recording some of them. "what" "you be in the song" he looked at me puzzled. "think about it, most of these lyrics are rappy and i can't really rap and we all know you can. and it's about a girl and a guy in a relationship it's perfect" i said zion and he thought about it and then nodded his head in agreement. "what about me?" brandon asked about my last remark about the song being about a girl and a guy in a relationship and asking zion to be apart of it. "you know i love you, and plus there are plenty of other songs i have that need brandon arreagas magic." i pecked him on the lips and continued to brainstorm with zion. about five hours later brandon, zion and i were left in the back of the bus, everyone else went to bed. two red bull's down and there wasn't anything stopping us until we finished this song. "how about, damn, I miss things going slower, I miss us being closer, I mean I got a good thing but I feel like I don't even really know her" zion rapped. "i love that" i said and clicked a pen in my hand "and after,  this a new life, I didn't do you right But I got a second chance to improve my appreciation, I should take it, I'm sorry that I ever got jaded" i sang/rapped. "woooo this shit bouta be fire!!!!" zion screamed.

we sat around the laptop singing along to zion and i's new song. this song was more to me then just a song it was a collab with one of my besties, a marking of an amazing time in my life, and is a a symbol of my love for brandon. "this shit slaps!" edwin said after the song finished. "thank you" i replied and closed the laptop "now i just need cover art." "i can help!" austin sprang into action and went to grab his sketch book. "wait i'm confused though" edwin said as i sat back into the couch. "why?" "because this is the song you wrote from brandon correct?" edwin asked and i nodded "why is it talking about the guy being in another relationship then?" "me and zion changed the lyrics the part that is about brandon is chorus, the other parts well z and i just freestyles it." i replied and edwin nodded.

we had finally finished our first journey on the bus to Portland and we began to exit the bus into the hotel. the bus doors swung open and we were immediately met by a bunch of screaming fans. zion exited first, then nick, edwin, austin, me and brandon following right behind. it was a 50 foot walk to the doors of the hotel doors, but before brandon and i reached the doors paparazzi jumped out in front of us and began taking pictures. we were both taken back because we weren't expecting this, but we continued to walk past them into the hotel. "they are just getting us checked in, what happened out there?" nick asked me. "just paparazzi following me everywhere" i said and peered out the glass doors to see them still taking pictures. "do they know your dating?" zion asked and motioned in between brandon and i. we paused and looked at each other, "we haven't made it official but they assume, i'm also on tour with you so that's kinda another give away" i said as we walked to the elevator. "why haven't you?" zion asked now prying and brandon shot him a look. "i mean i like messing with them and have them guessing if i do or not, but honestly i've had a super public relationship and it didn't end to well." i told the guys as we entered the elevator and made our way to our floor. oh shoot i haven't told brandon what happened with my ex.