chapter 48

brooklyn's pov:

i woke up sitting in the back of a car full of luggage. i turned and looked around confused to see joe driving the car. then i finally remembered we were on our way to the offwhite fashion show, the show all the guys were apart of. "what time is it?" i asked joe as i rubbed my eyes and sat up in my seat. "3:30 in the morning" he replied looking through the mirror. i closed my eyes again sank down in my seat when my phone went off. i looked at my screen to see a text from austin.

aus 👾: happy almost show day!

b🌉: happy almost show day, i'm tired 😴

i shoved my phone back into the cup holder and closed my eyes in hope of falling asleep. what felt like a couple minutes later i was hit by a cold breeze. i opened my eyes disturbed by the sudden feeling to see joe standing with the door open waiting for me. i got up and pulled myself out of the car to be met by paparazzi. i walked into the airport followed by joe who had just checked my bags. "brooklyn how you doing this morning?" one paparazzi asked me holding a camera up. "tired, how are you?" "good good, we heard that your good friends prettymuch are participating in the show" "yeah yeah they are i'm super excited about it" i smiled to him and went up the escalator meaning he couldn't follow. "have a great one brooklyn!" he yelled and i waved in response.

brandons pov: 

i woke up to edwin standing in my doorway and yelling loudly. i threw my pillow at him to signal to shut up but then i remembered today we were going to the show. i jumped up from bed and went to take a shower. after i showered i called carly to discuss the show. "ok austin, z, and ed you guys are catching a flight with brooklyn because you have to do fittings and nick and i are taking a flight a couple hours later than you guys" i said. nick and i finished packing our bags as the others went to the airport.

brooklyn's pov:

i walked up to the gate and sat down with joe sitting besides me. the only noise that was coming from the airport this early was the announcements and a small dominican boy running my way. i laughed to myself and then stood up. "it's almost show day, it's almost show day" he sung and hugged me. "how tf do you have so much energy?" i asked him hugging austin and then zion. zion rolled his eyes at edwin as well as we sat down at the gate.

after the plane ride

the four of us walked out of the airport, looking like a squad in our all offwhite fits. we got to a car and it brought us to the hotel. "ugh i need to lay down" zion said flopping onto the bed in my room. "we got to get up and go to fittings" i said pulling him up and going towards the door. the guys and i left the hotel after being there for five minutes and headed to the show building.

after a long day of fittings

the guys and i all laid in my hotel king bed with face masks on and white robes. "this. is. the. life." edwin said placing cucumbers over his eyes. "what the fuck" i heard brandon say. i sat up quickly to see brandon and nick standing in my room with their bags in hand. "pure relaxation" austin replied to them calmly. "but-" he started to say again. "sshhhh relaxation" zion started sharply sitting up slightly on the bed and then laid back down. "geez" nick laughed and at one time we all yelled, "RELAXATION!"