chapter 19

brooklyn's pov:
"i love you" i said to brandon as we both laid in the sheets looking up at the ceiling. we fiddled with each others fingers as we tried to catch our breath, from you know what. brandon turned onto his shoulder and perched his head on his hand, i looked over at him and smiled.

"come on tour with me" he said blankly

"what?" i asked him confused i fully understood what he said but couldnt comprehend it

"come on your with me and the guys. i can't leave you, one week in tokyo was hard enough, i can't do 3 months." he said and brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it. i store blankly into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I-I- don't know what to say" i said still in shock.

"say yes" he said

"i'll have to cancel some work things and plan around the times we are in la and in nyc" i said to myself "i'm in" i said looking at him. he laid on top of me and hugged me so hard and kissed me repeatedly.

"i have to get going" i told him trying to push him off of me.

"why?" he asked

"if i'm going to go gotta start rearranging my schedule now" i said, i stood up from the bed wrapping a blanket around me to cover my body and made my way to the closet. i threw on some of brandon's sweats that he had in my closet, which were way to big for me and put on a calvin klein sports bra. i made my way downstairs to my office and began to work on my computer. brandon followed me down but APPARENTLY didn't feel the need to put clothes on. he walked into my office butt ass naked.

"bran put some clothes on!" i said throwing the pillow that i was sitting on at him so he could cover himself

"nothing you haven't seen before" he joked and held the pillow under his arm, he stood in front of my desk with his back to the door "why do i even nee-" he began but got interrupted by the door opening.

"b you need to call — OMG i'm so sorry!" carly said covering her eyes and turning around right away. brandon's cheeks turned red and so did carly's and at this moment he decided to use the pillow "b you need to call hourglass" carly said and exited the room closing the door.

"that's why you need the pillow" i said to brandon not feeling sympathetic at all

"i should of listened to you" he said and made his way over to me.

"now" i put my fingers on his lips as he leaned in for a kiss. he scoffed and then made his way into the bathroom of the office, put a towel around his waist, and walked out of the room.